★ 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒪𝒻... ★

Heart Of...

Aries Velocity. When you're with her, her heart pumps adrenaline straight into your veins. She is the arms you fall into when the rush becomes too much. You never knew someone with such a hard head could have a heart this soft. She'll light you on fire until you get used to the burn, until her jarring touch is as soft as feathers. And she will help you up every time, you take her hand and it's like being in a freefall but it's okay because you're not alone. What she want's deep down is someone who can run wild with her. You lose her the moment you try to control her. Don't. Just enjoy the ride, for it's one of a kind.

Taurus Mystic. She is the vivacity of the living, the one who defies gravity. Her heart floating around her body makes you believe in magic. The kind everyone wants to experience. She pops her gum and tells you to put your money where your mouth is. So you rip your chest open, the blood of your beating heart splattering onto her lips. She cradles you in her arms, your worship inducing a heartfelt laughter that echoes through the vertigo of your final moment. "You did good." she whispers, and at last you are at peace.

Gemini Dandelion, her soaring heart tied to a string. She'll rock you ultra slowly until you feel you could fade away into nothing, and live forever amongst the clouds. She demands you show her everything you have to give, before she even much as gives you a smile. The quest for her heart is for only the brave. She doesn't mind what people say, the one who she calls hers has to be unyielding. So she won't feel so liquid all the time.

Cancer Lighthouse. Her satin heart is safely kept, for the one who will finally be worthy. But for now she will dance, she will dance with every angel until she finds the one with the shy smile and the softest curls. At night she tells the Moon all her secrets, and now she has a secret that makes her bones shiver and her lips tremble. She loves you, I promise. Just ask the Moon.

Leo Her heart is a cup overflowing with all things lovely, filling the hearts of others as easily as she fills her own. The Fountain of Youth. Hope, lust, tenderness. You can't help but look at her in awe and think, "I am. Because of you." The fear you try so hard to ignore is because she doesn't need to prove her worthiness to anyone, you're worried that someday she won't need you. But if she loves you, you don't need to be afraid. She will be with you when the world ends.

Virgo The Goddess. Her heart is a forest, full of life and mystery. She brings my soul to harmony in return for the respect she rightfully deserves. She cares for her world with everything she has, believing in the pure radiance of the noble hearted. Many might mistake her benevolence for weakness. However when she finds a bad seed, let's just say nature can be a cruel master. After all she is the source of life and will not be exploited by the greedy. But to those who love with an open heart she gifts the vitality of spirit, and the liberation of the metaphysical mind.

Libra Her slow heartbeat echoes as it pulses against your palm, right through your bloodstream. She licks her lips and sways her hips to the rhythm. The Delilah. You cross your heart and close your eyes. "Open." she whispers, and the cosmos had swallowed the pool table and barflies of the roadside dive. All you hear is her soft giggle and ocean waves crashing in slow motion. "Welcome to Eden." You look around you, and you notice your blood isn't vibrating anymore. You ask her how she found this place. She gently shakes her head with a smile on her lips and says, "Darling, you're inside of me."

Scorpio The Red Winged Angel, always under my skin. The beat of your heart vibrating through my system and I'm afraid that if you touch me I will shatter to a million pieces. Late at night I dream of finding someone as sensuelle as you. Sometimes I wonder how many hearts you own, even though I can't quit you. I don't know what I am addicted to more, your touch or the fact that you could disintegrate the earth from underneath me if you wanted to.

Sagittarius The Honeymoon. The fast moving gal who likes them slow. If you want her heart take her for a night drive. Show her the world through your eyes. Make her feel something she's never felt before. Free yourself from the malevolent, open your chest and breathe her in. Give her the part of you that makes you human, and she will turn you into something ethereal. 

Capricorn Empress. Class and a pure heart, and the international woman of mystery. And even though games don't interest her, that don't mean she doesn't know how to play. No one does it like her. It's almost painful how she works you, heightening all your senses with perfect impulse control. Engage at your own risk, because she will make you miss her more than anyone you've ever met. But if you want to love her, she'll hold you down for life in hazy love daydream.

Aquarius I've seen her in my fantasies. The Extraterrestrial. She'll waltz right into your love sphere like she owns the place, utterly unignorable. And then she'll smile, like she has no fucking idea. And you wonder if she really doesn't. She goes around granting all your wishes and you wonder, why she gives you the world but won't let you feel her heart. And she will never tell you, because feelings are hard for robot girls. She is afraid she's too cold inside. What she doesn't realize is she loves enough for the entire universe, she is too busy electrifying other dimensions into existence. One day she'll come back down to earth and see everyone around her on their knees.

Pisces She is the light that shines through the night. The Clair de Lune. You fall into her plush essence and she lets you, like a bug stuck in her amber heart. And you think how every moment of your life has brought you closer to this, to her. You finally understand the beauty of minimalism. Not every star needs to be possessed. Not every silence has to be filled. The most important things are the ones you can't see with your eyes. Live for this. For the feeling.