☆ Signs As Archetypes ☆

The Leader: Aries
Never one to do as they're told, Aries' motto is 'rules are made to be broken'. They always have a trait - whether it's style, personality, talent, or passion - that inspires others to follow them. They're brave and independent, and they dive head-first into challenges. They're super competitive, and may excel at sports, but whatever it happens to be, they always come out on top. Aries may be a little impulsive or hot-headed at times, but it's just the pressure they feel from wanting to lead by example.
Most compatible with: the Mastermind, the Celebrity, the Mediator

The Artist: Taurus
They may not always be an artist in the usual sense of the word, but a Taurus is an artist when it comes to the world around them – they see the beauty in everything. They may have a talent for decorating or crafts, and are incredibly good with food (even if that just means enjoying it). They make the best friends - loyal, accepting, kind - and they often see talent that others have missed. Although Taurus may be seen as materialistic or stubborn, they simply know how to enjoy life, and don't see the need to fix things that aren't broken.
Most compatible with: the Celebrity, the Wise One, the Entrepreneur

The Mastermind: Gemini
This is not as evil as it sounds, though if you get on Gemini's bad side, you might disagree. What I really mean by this is that they have incredible brains - they're super smart, and always rushing from one brilliant idea to the next. If they truly set their mind to something, they can achieve it. They're not two-faced, but multi-faceted. They have many and varied friends and interests, and love to talk about them. Gemini can be accused of being flighty, but it's only because they can't stand being bored - I guess you'll just have to keep them interested!
Most compatible with: the Leader, the Explorer, the Rebel

The Mother (Father): Cancer
Cancer is queen (or king) of their castle, and lives for the little things. They are the ultimate nurturers, though you might not realise it from their tough exterior. They give the best advice, and are always there to catch you when you fall. They like security, but they also crave adventure - they need the best of both worlds. They are incredibly intuitive, to the point of being psychic, and it's difficult to hide things from them, although they keep many things to themselves. Cancer has a bad rap for being moody and nostalgic, but it's only because they care so much for others, and miss the good old times.
Most compatible with: the Wise One, the Musician, the Hippie

The Celebrity: Leo
If any sign were to become a celebrity, it would be a Leo, but think of them as the celebrity who does humanitarian and aid work on the side. They're super generous and love to help, and their self-confidence and aura means they're usually surrounded by others. They have high standards, and like having the best of everything. They might have a reputation for being selfish, or having a big ego, but it's just because they love themselves for who they are, and know exactly what they deserve.
Most compatible with: the Leader, the Artist, the Mediator

The Wise One: Virgo
These are the people who seem older than they are, with the weight of the world on their shoulders. They are brilliant communicators - they can be witty and charming - although a Virgo is often better at writing and poetry. They are the teachers of the world, and often have an interest in one or two specific areas. They don't like to talk about how they're feeling, but will gladly listening to anyone who needs a shoulder to cry on. Although a Virgo can be labelled as a perfectionist or overly critical, this is only because they want to make things perfect for everyone to enjoy.
Most compatible with: the Artist, the Mother (Father), the Entrepreneur

The Mediator: Libra
A Libra is the person you turn to when you need help sorting out a problem. They have great judgement, are intensely sympathetic, and love to help. They are the lawyers and counsellors of the world. On the flip side, they love to be in love, and are hopelessly blind to their own troubles. They always put others first, and need to be needed. They also love the high life, being charming and sophisticated, and won't hold back on spending when they have the means (or even when they don't). A Libra can be called indecisive, but it's only because they go with the flow, and like to keep their options open.
Most compatible with: the Leader, the Celebrity, the Rebel

The Musician: Scorpio
The master of emotional transformation and manipulation, once you get to know a Scorpio, you'll never be the same. They might have musical talent, or another artistic talent (especially for drawing, painting, and/or photography). However, their talent might be emotional intuition, and the ability to read people perfectly. Whatever it happens to be, they're magnetic - people are drawn to them, and just being in their presence can make you feel better. Although they put walls up around themselves, they are empathetic, kind, and reliable. A Scorpio may be called jealous or vengeful, but it's only because it's so easy to hurt them, and they're always worried that you're about to.
Most compatible with: the Mother (Father), the Entrepreneur, the Hippie

The Explorer: Sagittarius
A Sagittarius is always on the lookout for their next adventure. There's always something they want to explore, whether it's the world, a park, a subject of interest, or a book series. They love to learn, and absorb knowledge like a sponge. They are often spiritual (though not religious), and highly philosophical. They come up with abstract ideas, and people are often surprised by how much they make sense! They are fun-loving, independent, and totally honest; they appreciate freedom and nature. They may appear rude, or hard to pin down, but it's just because they feel the need to be honest, and have too many interests to only pick one.
Most compatible with: the Mastermind, the Rebel, the Hippie

The Entrepreneur: Capricorn
If you had to pick the sign most likely to become a billionaire, it would be a Capricorn. They're ambition, determination, and originality (and luck) drive them to achieve whatever goal they set their mind to. They take life, and business, very seriously, and are completely reliable, as well as the hardest-working people. They show the same dedication to everything outside of work, especially their family. They are super patient, realistic, and caring. Even though a Capricorn can be seen as a know-it-all or aggressive, it's only because they believe in their ideas, and fight to defend themselves.
Most compatible with: the Artist, the Wise One, the Musician

The Rebel: Aquarius
A true deviant, and a rebel at heart, an Aquarius lives life on the edge (even if it doesn't appear that way on the outside). Think the rebel without a cause, the friend obsessed with the occult, the hacker who cracks the CIA. They refuse to follow, but don't necessarily like to lead either. They are incredibly smart, and often innovative; they question everything, and come up with the most original ideas. Although they don't always seem it, they are kind, caring, and support humanitarian causes. Aquarius may be labelled as cold and devious, but that's only the mask they put on themselves, you just need to get to know them.
Most compatible with: the Mastermind, the Mediator, the Explorer

The Hippie: Pisces
Okay, so they might not be dancing around in a flower crown flashing the peace sign, but I bet you anything they have similar ideals. They strive for peace, and avoid confrontation and arguments as much as they can. Although they can change often, they have strong morals, and will fight back against those who threaten them. They are often very talented creatively, and empathic (to the point of psychic). They are sensitive to other's emotions, and super thoughtful. They are a social chameleon, and change to blend in with those around them. This isn't a bad thing, it's their way of trying to understand people. A Pisces can be seen as irresponsible or too dreamy, but it's only because they're idealistic, and they're trying their best to cope and fit in with the rest of the world.
Most compatible with: the Mother (Father), the Musician, the Explorer

You might relate more to your Moon Sign than your Sun Sign, or relate to both. This is because your Moon Sign is like your inner persona, but it's a side of yourself that you don't show to others very often.