☆ Leo Facts ☆

1. Leos do not change, you need to adapt on them.

2. Leos are always steps ahead of you.

3. The first thing is to let them be when they are feeling bad.

4. If Leos have a crush on you, they will immediately start chasing after you.

5. Leos decide not to show their vulnerability.

6. Sometimes even pride gets the better of them, so they might suffer in silence because of that.

7. We can learn how to get over life obstacles and get what we want from them.

8. There is no point in offering advice, they will do their thing anyway.

9. Leos worry about you, because you mean so much to them. When they stop worrying, it means they do not care as much.

10. They may seem friendly, but they study your every move and they take notes, with a goal to learn if you are worthy of their trust.

11. If you want a Leo to leave, the probablity they will never come is big, they just like to be clear and up-front about things.

12. Patience is not their strongest suit.

13. These precious leo cubs just want you to share things with them as they do with you, so if you avoid details they take it personally.

14. Leos are often disappointed because they have high expectations for things and people.

15. They do not need constant attention, but from time to time you will need to re-assure them that you need them as much as they need you.

16. They love proving people wrong, taking on challenges.

17. When Leos are angry at you, they really do not want to hear what you have to say at that moment.

18. Leos do not like disappointing people, so you may find them saying 'yes' when they were really thinking 'no'.

19. You will never be able to control a Leo.

20. A Leo will never quit. They will always find their necessary resources and continue further.

21. Leos believe in sorting out your fate, so they dislike complaining when you can actually fix your situation on your own.

22. When they are angry they often say words they later regret.

23. Leos decide on giving a second chance, but they already think a third one is foolish.

24. Leos have a tendency of having period of depression when they suddenly fall off their throne, this is a time they need their family and/or friends the most.

25. Leos are calm and generous people.

26. They love laughing, their laugh is also beautiful and contagious.

27. They are sensitive and they try hiding it.