Chapter 16: Sleepovers Prove To Be Spectacularly Fun

Start from the beginning

Tristan rolled his eyes but smiled, and we went back to listening to their conversation. "So what happened while I was gone? I heard you wouldn't shut up," Alex said.

Noah laughed. "Oh you mean the 'lar' thing," he said, laughing. "I just wanted to see how long they'd last."

Okay, now that is what brought me from very happy to anger in the matter of seconds. I grabbed one of the bananas in the fruit bowl and launched it at his head. "Did I just get hit by a banana? What the—"

He stopped talking mid-sentence when Tristan threw an apple at him next. "That's what you get for putting us through that," Tristan told him. "Put the fruit back before mom notices." He walked away and disappeared when he was up the stairs. I wondered if he was actually really mad or not.

Alex gave an explanation. "Don't worry. He's not mad." He went into the kitchen and grabbed the bags of chips, cookies, and candy. "Tristan is setting up a movie in the movie room. We're going to watch a movie guys. Just go get changed."

I nodded in understanding. "Okay, where are my clothes?" Alex froze and sheepishly chuckled. "Oh come on, Alex. You didn't forget my clothes, did you?"

He continued to chuckle. "About that—"

"The point of you going out was to get my clothes and all the food!"

"Oh, um, well... I forgot?"

I slapped him on the back of his head. "You idiot." I thought back to just an hour before when I told Alex to get me my clothes when he went back to the dorms to get his. I even called him to remind him to get my clothes, and he still forgot it.

"Just borrow clothes from Tristan," he said. He had to second think that. "Actually, don't borrow clothes from Tristan." The clothes situation with Tristan went way back. Alex and I had learned our lesson a long time ago, and said that we would never borrow clothes unless we were really desperate.

"You can just borrow clothes from me, little smurf," Noah said. He got up from his seat and motioned for me to follow him upstairs. Anything was better than borrowing from Tristan, and Alex wasn't trying to stop me from taking the offer, so I readily agreed and followed him to his room.

Noah opened the door to his room, and I entered, studying the surroundings. He had a huge bed that wasn't made, with a few shirts scattered around the room. There was a desk off to the side with a bunch of papers, and there were some posters hung up on the walls. He had a big TV with many video game consoles hooked up to it and a whole rack of what had to be over a hundred games.

I walked around to where his desk was and looked at the posters he had. The posters he had ranged from movies, to sports, to bands. On his desk, he had a picture of him and Tristan at what looked like a concert of some sort and another at a football game that was most likely taken a couple years ago judging by their looks. Then there was one more photo of Noah, Tristan, and their mother, which was so cute that it made my heart melt.

I was knocked out of my observation when Noah threw a pair of clothes at me. "Here you go, little smurf," he said.

I examined the clothing and noticed that I was touching one of his shirts and one of his boxers. I practically had a heart attack when I figured out I was touching his boxers.

I screamed and held it with the tips of two of my fingers. "Ew, Noah! I'm not wearing that! There is no way in hell that I am wearing that!" I threw the boxers back at him, but kept the shirt.

He was barely able to catch it from my horrendous toss, and he looked at me in disbelief. "I thought that girls love this stuff. Isn't it supposed to be comfy or something? Guys give it to the girls in movies and books all the time!"