I furrowed my eyes in confusion and looked at Stefan. He too had sat up and was now looking at Ace with pure confusion.

"What the hell do you mean we had intruders. Weren't any of the guards on shift?" I asked looking at him.

"There were, they used some type of magic to get past them." He explained.

"Why are we just now finding out about this?" Stefan spoke.

"Because I also just found out. The whole pack house is on alert. One of the intruders left a message behind, I'm guessing he was the leader." He said.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"That they were here as a demand from Costello, that if he doesn't get what he wants it won't be the last time he kills more of our people." He said looking down at his lap.

"Johnson Costello?" I frowned in confusion.

He nodded and looked back up at me.

"What the fuck does he want?" Stefan asked.

"London, he wants London." He whispered.

"What the hell do you mean he wants London?" Stefan asked his voice becoming angry.

"He wants her, he wants to take her." He looked up at him. "Luca and Raelynn left to Seattle to talk to Alpha Joshua, their trying to find out how they got into our land. Francesca and Giovanni left a few minutes ago with your parents to talk to another Alpha in Italy.

"I'll be leaving to North Bend in a few to see Alpha Caden and his beta to try and see what we can do about this." He explained.

I let out a breath and stood up.

"If he thinks he's getting away with this he's fucking crazy." I said.

"What the hell are we supposed to do? He isn't on our land, we can't just walk up to his land." Stefan said.

"Costello's fucking dead." I cursed under my breath.

——

A few hours passed as we were talking more about this. We decided on me leaving with Ace and Stefan staying here with London.

It was already seven in the morning and Ace had left a few minutes ago. Stefan and I sat in silence as the past few hours ran through our heads.

"What are you going to tell London?" Stefan asked.

I shook my head and sighed.

"I don't know, I obviously can't tell her the truth. She's not ready for that." I muttered the last part. "For now I'm just telling her I have to leave for something and that she's staying with you." I mumbled.

"And what if she questions?" He asked.

"I don't fucking know! I don't know, okay. You think I can just tell her what's going on? Costello is threatening to take her away from us! I'm trying my best!" I yelled.

"Calm the fuck down! At least I'm worrying about her. Your just sitting here thinking about Costello, who gives a fuck about him! What I'm worried about is London." He yelled back.

"And you think I'm not worried about her? She's my fucking mate! Not just yours Stefan, I worry about her. You have no fucking clue, so don't go around putting words in my fucking mouth." I growled.