❈ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ʙᴏx❈

I began to think about the past few weeks. It's so crazy to think about it. One day I was a trainee, thirsty for revenge, and now I am the King's girlfriend...

I also remembered my old life. How depressed I was. How weak I felt, and yet I concealed my true self. The only person I let in was my best friend. Namjoon... I miss him... I know that I'm happy here, but I really want to see Namjoon. To tell him that I'm happy. To make sure that he's happy. Tears began to flow from my eyes at the thought of Namjoon. I really miss him and I don't want to forget him. The door slightly opened, and revealed Taehyung. I was too emotional to even notice that he had walked in.

"W-why are you crying?", he said and I jumped a little as I didn't see him.

"I-I just miss Namjoon... A lot", I said and he looked at me with a sad face.

Silence and soft crying sounds consumed the room when Taehyung decided to speak.

"I have a way for you to see him. But you won't be able to talk to him and he won't be able to hear you.", he said. I got very confused as to what he meant, but I didn't say anything.

"Do you want to see him?", he said and I nodded my head as a yes.

"Okay then. Get ready and I'll see you in my office. Lisa will help you find it" he leaned in and kissed my forehead. I smiled at myself. Taehyung really is the sweetest.

Once I was done bathing, I got out of the bathroom, naked as I didn't manage to find a towel. Taehyung was laying in bed and he jumped up when he saw me. I got shy and tried to cover myself with my hands, only to make him smirk. He walked towards a drawer and grabbed a towel. He came close to me and opened the towel. I walked towards the open towel and Taehyung wrapped it around my body, while hugging me from behind and kissing my neck. My heart fluttered at his actions but I had to get ahold of myself.

"Get dressed beautifull, I'll see you in my office", he whispered and let go of me. I nodded in response and he smiled at me and left.

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding and began to get dressed. I wore a pastel purple dress and let my hair free. I went out the room and found  Lisa waiting for me. She didn't say anything and just guided me to another door. She slightly knocked and let me in. She waved goodbye and I sighed, trying to relax myself. My eyes wondered around the room I was in. It was dark, it had dark red walls and minimum amount of light. The furniture were all wooden and there were red silk curtains covering the windows. Taehyung walked in behind me and I turned around to face him. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand. We walked in front of some curtains and he stopped.

"I haven't showed this to anyone, so you must not tell anyone", Taehyung said in a serious tone.

"I won't", I said, being completely serious with my statement. He smiled at me and opened the curtains to reveal a round table with a small, wooden box in the middle. We walked towards the table and stood right on front of it.
"This box allows you to see any person, at any time, by just saying their name.", Taehyung explained. My eyes widened. It's a magic box!

"Say his name, and you'll see him" I nodded at him and leaned my head forwards the box to say Namjoon's name.

"I want to see Kim Namjoon", I said and the box opened up and revealed Namjoon inside. He was wearing armor, and he was training. But he wasn't in our training school. I noticed he was fighting with another man dressed in armor. Did he?

"He became a Warrior?", I slightly whispered, but Taehyung heard me.

"Yes, he did", he said. My eyes widened in shock, but I was happy about him.

"H-how?" I stuttered, still surprised.

"Well after you and him secretly got out of Corona, I realized that he's very clever, and skilful, so I told my men to make him a Warrior.", Taehyung explained. I hugged him as some lonely tears escaped from my eyes. He froze, but he hugged me back after a while. I broke the hug and smiled at him

"Thank you Tae, this is all Namjoon ever wanted. To become a Warrior. And thanks to you, he made it.", I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"It's thanks to you that he is a Warrior. I did it because I...", he stopped and I knew what he was trying to say.

"I, uh...", he was so cute, trying to figure out what to say.

"I guess I'm in love with you and I want the best for you and the people you love...", he said and my smile got even wider and I wrapped my hands around him.

"I'm in love with you too", I whispered while hugging him.
He broke the hug and pecked my lips. He closed the box and we exited the room.

"You know, tomorrow is his first mission on the battlefield.", Taehyung said and I knew he was referring to Namjoon.

"Really? Um, will you make sure to keep an eye on him? ", I awkwardly asked.

"Of course I will", he smiled at me and grabbed my waist. We headed to the dinning room to eat something. Once we were done eating, and it was almost the  afternoon, we decided to go to his room to relax. I kind of miss Taehyung's touch and I will make sure that he touches me tonight. He deserves it after all...

Prepare your holy water for the next chapter... 😏

Thank you for voting and commenting, but most importantly, thank you for reading my book. I'm so happy you guys like it ❤️ -A/N