*Mangle's POV*

We left the principal's corridor and went to the lunch room and that man was pretty unnerving so I'm glad to get out of there.

As I went to sit at Tangle's table there were a lot of people I just sat down minded my own business with was just to stay quiet. A light blue bunny looked at me than back at Tangle she looked nice as far as I can tell

"Hey Tangle is this your twin you were telling us about?" The rabbit asked than looked at me again except this time the eyes just stayed where they were.

"Yea Bonbon that's Mangle she's a little shy though" she told them than a hand appeared in my view, I tried to ignore it but it didn't work I raised my head and shook Bonbon's hand.

"Hi there Mangle how's it going?" she asked with a smile on her face

I didn't answer until a boy came our table but why he looks like a normal person he has no animal traits which is what we are that's what us fnafs are. Did nobody mention that, oops.

*Mike's POV*

I went to walk over to the Toys table but something was off there was another person there my dad did say something about another coming to school I guess I should go talk to her.

Bonbon was sitting trying to make friends maybe I should go talk to her see if she'll say something back.

"Hey guys hows it going?" I said sitting down the other guys gave me weird looks for a minute.

"Hey Tangle is this your friend or something cause she is hot" Tangle gave me a look that told me that I just made a terrible mistake.

"Mike this is my twin sister Mangle and thanks for the compliment but you're already taken" of course that was the case why am I so stupid.

Mangle had her head down on the table should I talk to her now. I just said something I shouldn't but than she turned to Tangle, They talked for a minute something about me surprise surprise. I waited for a minute and Mangle faced me again

"Who are you because you don't look like one of you know, us?" she asked and well would you be surprised to find out I don't know what to say.

Let me tell you it's hard to know what to say when you've been praised for one, being rich and two, your dad is the principal of you're school or a school in general. calm down and just say something to her it won't hurt you now.

"My name is Michael Afton son of the principal William Afton" did I over do it please tell me I didn't, Tangle won't like me if Mangle doesn't like me.

"Cool that's great" oh my god did that just work but something was wrong with that response

"Um that's the first time someone didn't think I'm a god when I told them that fact" good she likes me good, great even

"Tangle is that your boyfriend you were telling me about?" Mangle asked her sister

I don't know what the answer was but I hope it's good. The bell rang to go to our dorms so I said goodbye to my friends and left.

*Mangle's POV*

I turned to talk to Tangle about Mike

because truthfully I'm a little insecure like I said before and I don't want to hurt if I don't have to

"Tangle is that your boyfriend you were telling me about?" I asked her

"Yes Mangle it is I know you were probably thinking he was one of us but I like him he's really sweet despite what he may sound like. Along with being a bit bossy sounding he's a pretty good guy when you get to know him." she explained

I sure hope she's right when she tells me this I hope he's a good person but for me he's creepy

I felt a strange sense someone was watching me it was Foxy I could tell, just staring at the back of my head, what a creep.

The bell rang and was time to get to our rooms, Tangle and I got up and went to the 7th grade floor where all of us stay while we're here

*Foxy's POV*

I ended up looking at the fox behind me. Not everyone was here most of the guys stayed in their dorms because it's Monday they already ate of course Bonnie was staring at me with questioning eyes.

"Foxy isn't that the girl you annoyed yesterday? Why are you staring at her" he asked. Truthfully Bonnie's always in my way and to answer Bonnie's question it's because she's adorable.

"Because I can is that a problem to you? and no I don't like her" I told him serious tone in my voice and I'm happy Chica isn't here she will give a look that tells me she'll murder anyone that I look at.

"No it's not a problem at all bro I was just wondering that's all" he retaliated quickly and from now until I die he'll call her my girlfriend, I just know it.

Mangle was my last victim on my bullying list that I got to so far and I told her that she wasn't good enough to be here and to be honest I was lying to her, of course she would be here she couldn't be any lower than she is now. The last time I saw her she was holding a book to her chest just wanting to get rid of me so she could read it and be done with the day.

After I was a jerk to her I don't think she'll take too kindly to me so even if I wanted her as a girlfriend it wouldn't happen because of that fact I kinda hate myself for that though. There is one thing I didn't notice at first was that I was saying everything that I was thinking whoops.

"So yea you love her it's official. HEY Mangle, Foxy has something to tell you!" he yelled in her direction thankfully she was busy talking to the people over there and pressing her face against the table so she didn't seem to care.

Bonnie didn't respond to the situation since the bell rang before he could. Mangle, her sister Tangle, Bonbon, and that weird boy Mike who somehow qualifies as one of us don't ask how that works because I don't know.

Me and Bonnie walked in silence toward our dorm there's no way that I can talk to Mangle now she's probably in a different dorm than me, But than I see Mangle and Tangle outside our dorm why? it makes no sense. They stayed there talking than Mangle went into the dorm. I forgot that our place was short one person dang I'm stupid.

We decided to leave them alone today and spend the time before the assembly outside on the basketball court and leave Mangle and Bonbon to talk to each other.

(Thanking for making the inspiration for this story TheForceProductions )