He filled it with water and set it on the back of the stove until it was steaming, then he pulled it off and poured it into the caf-maker. He then turned it on and let it work, glancing over it quietly. If he could scrounge together some extra credits he might have to buy her a new one. She said this was fine, but she shouldn't have to boil water every time she wanted to make coffee. The maker was supposed to do that, except her's was broken. Plus, it would make a good gift if he got her a new one. She deserved it.

He looked up when he heard steps and peeked out of the kitchen to see Skylar wandering down the stairs. He smiled and waved to her. "Hey, I have breakfast ready for you," he said.

"You made breakfast?" she asked, brushing back her unruly hair as she laughed.

"Hey! I think I did a good job," he retorted and retreated into the kitchen. He waited for her, though, and then let her get settled.

"I'm sure you think so," she said and took a seat, looking at it. She smiled softly. "It does indeed look delicious," she admitted.

Creed poured her a cup of caf and brought it over to her. "I hope it tastes as good as it looks then," he said and sat down next to her.

Skylar picked up the mug and took a sip, smiling as she reached and took his hand. "I'm sure it will."

Creed smiled and served her before serving himself. Surprisingly enough he discovered that he had indeed done a decent job. He had missed the salt in the eggs but that was easily remedied and breakfast actually turned out well.

After breakfast he helped her clean up and put the kitchen back in order before they headed to the living room. Skylar had taken off all work for the week and Creed was one one months leave.

"Isn't your brother coming in tonight for the wedding?" Skylar asked as she sat down on the couch.

Creed sat beside her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder's. "Both of them, yes. I don't know if Chaos is bringing Desin or not, but I would imagine so, since she is now his girlfriend."

"When are they gonna get married?" Skylar asked, raising an eyebrow as she looked at Creed.

Laughing softly, Creed leaned his head back. "Someday soon, I hope."

Skylar laughed softly and shifted over, leaning against him. "I agree," she said and leaned her head against his chest.

Creed wrapped both arms around her and brushed his finger's through her hair as he held her. "Are you ready for tomorrow?" he asked softly.

"More than ready," she said and closed her eyes.

"Me too. I can't wait," he admitted. "I love you so much, I just want to married already."

She laughed softly. "You have no patience."

"None," he agreed. He kissed her head and held her closer.

"Hey, Chaos, Silver, Desin, come in!"

Creed looked up as he heard Skylar greeting their guests and he rose from the couch to walk over, embracing Chaos tight as he saw his brother. "You made it!" he said, hugging his brother tight.

"Hey!" Chaos said and hugged him back before squirming out. He flopped down on the couch and looked around.

"So this is your place now, sorta."

"Whaddya mean, sorta?" Creed asked, narrowing his eyes as he shoved his brother lightly.

"Well, ya ain't married yet..." Chaos teased, shoving Creed back.