Trapped

Stomping through the hallways of the studio with a collar and leash around your neck lead by Alice as Searchers stayed away, the angel has been the big dog of the studio with your brute force, anger and intimidating form. You've lost your mind a long time ago falling into the the angel's clutches, forcing you to go against the demon and win.
Entering into the throne room sitting down next the makeshift throne as Alice stokes your head, until banging and shouts can be heard from the entrance as the door broke open - Henry, Boris and Allison lead a large group of lost ones with boards and pipes.

"Little Sheep..."

Standing up right as Alice unclips your leash then points at the rebels.

"Destroy them."

Feeling a shocking sensation from your neck you let out a furious roar charging at the rebels slashing, biting and ripping apart lost ones until chains are thrown around you keeping you down. Than felt someone bounce onto your back pulling the collar as you thrashed as the lost ones yanked at the chains, pulling on the chain on your right tossing the poor soul across the room - trying to grab at whoever is on your back as they continue to try yanking the collar off. Feeling them slide something under your collar, until you grabbed their ankle pulling them off as you yanked off the rest of the chains tossing the lost ones. Holding Alice by her ankle about to slash her when someone slashed at your hand, saving the angel dropping her onto the ground. Turning your attention away to Tom and Henry holding their axes ready to fight, stalking towards them until you leapt on them knocking their weapons out from their hands - pinning Tom down slashing his chest then bite into his neck. Tossing the Tom's body elsewhere as Henry crawls to axe, grabbing him by his leg and dangling him upside down. Impaling your claws in his chest then tossing his body down on the ground.

"(Y/N)!"

Allison stood behind you holding her sword.

"(Y/N), please listen to me."

Stalking towards her as she backs up with the bodys of the lost ones all around her.

"I know you're still there."

Backing up until her back hit the wall rising your hand up to her, Allison hesitantly put her sword down then slowly holds your hand.
Grasping your hand around her neck as she gasps for air, clawing at your hand until her vision fades out.