Halloween Edition

I'm sorry if this is short and lazy

It's that time and year when ghouls, goblins and other monsters of the night come out during Halloween, but in tradition we disguise as monsters to scare away the spirits - tonight is a special night for the toons. Carrying Bendy on your back as Boris held onto your hand with Alice walking in front, you took the toons out for trick or treating; Bendy was Victor Frankenstein, Boris as Frankenstein's monster and Alice as a witch. So far the toons gain a lot of candy as well as photos taken by the neighbors that came by with their kids - you and Henry saved the toons and the remaining survivors; Susie, Allison, Norman and Sammy that lived in the studio, but Joey was sent to jail for work safety, accounts of murder and forced labor.

Services him right for all he has done.It was close to midnight as you all headed home, hopefully food was prepared soon when you all walked through the door. Walking along the driveway of your home then to the door - heading Bendy of to Boris to fish out your keys as you were trying to find your key, someone tugs your sleeve.

"(Y/N) is Henry home?"

Looking up you noticed that all the lights are out inside, only the faint candle lights of the pumpkins of the door steps. Finally grabbing the key to unlock turning the lock and letting the toons in first at they remove their shoes, taking off your jacket then heading into the living room and turning on the lights.

"BOO!!"

Everyone popped out from their hiding spots, the place was decorated in black and orange with the bats on the ceiling, pumpkins placed on tables and a whole table filled with food. Boris, Bendy and Alice looked in amazement nagging them forward with fondness - the toons hugged you before dashing to the festivity. Leaning against the wall as Henry and Susie come to your side watching everyone have fun or eat.

"They see you as a parent figure, (Y/N)."

Looking over to Susie who was dressed Kuchisake-onna (Slit Mouth Woman) with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"The way you take care of them, it's very motherly/fatherly."

Looking over to Henry who was dressed as a vampire looking at you with fondness.

"You always make time for them and always listen to them when their having problems."

"Making sure they're well fed and try to be a positive role model for them."

Chuckling to yourself as the fond moments you had with them, after the party everyone headed to bed as you carried Bendy to his room, then Boris then Alice - tucking them into bed and giving them a goodnight kiss before heading to your room. The next morning you woke with a lot of weight on your sides and chest - Boris was curled at your left side with his back turned to you, Alice at your right head on your arm facing you and Bendy on your chest curled up like a cat. Sighing you fell back to sleep but you didn't notice the gang at your door as they took pictures.