NEX7 HAPPY CAMP 5

The last couple to play the foot stepping game was Wang Yibo and Bi Wenjun and Yibo won that round, making my team win. As we won two out of three possible games, we won the Malanshan Sports even and Xiao Yu gave us our award.

Then, it was time for the boys to perform their song 'Wait a Minute' and, after that, we had about fifteen minutes of break time until the next segment began.

"Lin, you said you would show something later!" Zeren immediately told me, making me laugh.

"I see you really are eager to see Soojin," I said taking my phone out. "Let me search for a live stage or something. Choose, singing or rapping?"

"Why not both?" He said smiling and I just nodded.

After searching for both Selfish and Is Who, I showed the video to them, pointing out who Soojin and Mika were.

"She looks really tall next to the other girl!" Wenjun pointed out.

"She's 1,78 metres tall," I told them. "It won't look that weird when I join. Also, Leah, the other member, is shorter than Mika, so imagine when only the three of us are together."

"She's really beautiful. I mean, the other girl too, obviously." Said Zhengting suddenly and we all looked at him. "What? Can't I state the facts."

"Sadly, my dear friend, she has a boyfriend," I said placing my arm around his shoulder. "They both have boyfriends, indeed. Mika met her boyfriend eight years ago and Soojin more than two years ago. I will dare say you are out of the game."

"It's always like that..." he said pretending to cry. "I'm going to die alone."

"Come on, crybaby, we should go back to the set now. The next segment's about to start."  Wenjun said between chuckles squeezing his shoulder.

ººº

"Welcome, everyone, to Happy Camp and Kuaishou's brand new music segment 'Don't speak, sing!'"He Jiong presented. "In this segment, we'll take our usual Weibo posts, the daily happenings we talk about, the journal entries we write, the messages we send or even roasts between friends and turn them into lyrics of a song with the help of a very inspired musician to become a new musical creation. 

"Up next, we'll play a little game. The losing side's chorus must be changed to 'he he he he'.This game is called 'Calling For Songs'."

After going through the rules, they suddenly told us they had invited a special guest. It turned out to be Xie Na's wax figure and we all immediately went to take a picture with it.

Then, the game actually began. The first person to 'call' was Zhengting. 

"I feel like I saw a... rural village," he said as soon as he put his headphones on. "I didn't see it... What peach blossoms? What fence? It's here with us, right? She's quite pretty." 

"Oh, I know!" Suddenly Xinchun said.

"What? How?!" I asked him shocked.

"I know it too!" Haitao said.

"Like, how?!" I asked again. "He just said nonsense!"

When they finally announced we could answer, they both stood up but none of them really wanted to answer. In the end, Xinchun was the first one to try but he got it wrong. Then Haitao failed too, so it wasn't any better.

"Didn't he say something about a fence?" Xie Na told us and I then got it.

Immediately Wuxin and I stood up but I let her go first.

"<Fence, woman and a dog>?" She said but got it wrong.

"If it's the one I think it is, it's super old," I said once I stood on the stool. "<Ninth sister>?"

I then prepared myself for the smoke machine to turn on, but I actually guessed right.

"How did you guess that?!" Chengcheng asked shocked. 

"I don't know, it just came to my mind!" I answered honestly.

The next one to give us the hints was Xie Na.

"Me too... the sun is shining here... I feel like crying too... where are you?" She said.

It was then our time to answer and some of them went up but got it wrong.

"Could it be <If there was no you>?" I asked Yibo and Cheng Xiao who were sitting down next to me.

"It could be!" Cheng Xiao said standing up. "Wait, you go."

"Don't worry, go!" I told her and she headed to the stool.

"<If there was no you>," she said, getting it right.

He Jiong then gave her a high five and she went towards me to give me one too. Yibo also did the same.

"Why are you high-fiving her?" He Jiong asked confused.

"She's the one who told me," Cheng Xiao said.

"Are you seventeen or fifty?" He asked me making us all laugh.

ººº

In the end, we ended up winning, so the boys would have to change the lyrics to <he he he he>, or that was what supposedly had to happen. Actually, my team offered themselves to do it instead of the boys.

Cheng Xiao, Yibo and I wouldn't be participating in this segment, so we just to watch them perform.

The first team to go was the <Overbearing old team>. I sat down on a stool behind Yibo and Cheng Xiao and next to Chengcheng to watch the performance but ended up standing up to dance along to the music. The song was really absurd but still fun.

Next (never said better) were the boys with their song called <Stay by Your Side>. It was much more sweet and youthful compared to the previous one, but I really loved it. Chengcheng even sometimes sneakily looked at me and sent me winks which reminded me a lot of our time in Idol Producer when he would do that when no one yet knew about our relationship.

The audience then had to vote for the winner and the boys won 23 to 18 which brought the program to an end.