1.

It was finally the day of the Happy Camp recording. We had learnt the dance to Sheep by PD during the week to perform it at the beggining of the program. 

Although they had told us that only A and B ranks would be going, in the end some people from the lower ranks got to go to, Chengcheng being one of them.

When we started recording, I changed my nervous face into a happy and motivated one as I was going to be in the center most of the time and the camera zoomed on my face from time to time. PD then came in and I was then placed behind him, meaning I wasn't going to be seen as we were almost the same height.

At the end of the song, contrary to what we had been rehearsing, he moved to the side to stand next to me for the ending pose. I was shocked, to say the least, but managed to make it look as if though this was the purpose the entire time.

We then relaxed and stood behind him so that he could present us to the audience.

"Hello, everyone. I brought rookie trainees to formally present them to everyone." He introduced us.

"Please take care of us!" We all said and bowed.

"Next, let's welcome Malan-" He said forgetting his line. "Next, let's welcome Malan-" He again got stuck. "Next, let's welcome Malanwood's senior personnel." He finally managed to say and we all moved to the side.

They all then came in and said hello to us except one who saw PD bowing and headed towards him to bow as well making us all laugh.

"Welcome everyone to the Vivo-sponsored Happy Camp!" He Jiong presented. "Malanwood has many young bloods that came today. This makes us very, very happy. Today teacher Yixing brought so many kids with potential here. That's why we need to think of a plan to help them perform a stellar performance. But before that, let's introduce our Malanwood's two new people."

They both introduced themselves and He Jiong went back to presenting. He explained that the main topic of the day was going to be called "ten thousand hours" as it is believed that that's the necessary time to master any skill.

They then began praising PD and congratulated him on achieving the ninth place at iTunes worldwide charts, the highest rank ever achieved by a chinese singer.

"For the students that I brought here, they are split into Vocal team, Dance team and Rap team." He explained and then we all sat down accordig to our teams. I had been placed in the Vocal one.

I was sitting down between Ruibin and Linong in the second row. Weijia and PD were our designated teachers so I was excited.

Guigui was then presented and she came in. I was really happy because I was her fan and I really enjoyed her new song <KNOCK KNOCK>. I had even learned the dance.

After a while, it was time to present each team individually. First was the Dance team. They danced to our theme song until the speed increased and then went one by one to say their name to the microphone.

Then it was Rap team's turn. After they bowed, PD explained how we had never been able to coordinate a greeting perfectly so he asked the boys to try it one more time. They managed to do it pretty well so well all clapped.

PD then asked Feitong why he had joined the rap team as he danced really well and Xukun and he simply said that they were missing a person.

Xukun then told He Jiong he had played the younger versio of Huo Ke, a role which he did in a drama three years before. He Jiong was at a loss of words as he only remembered Kunkun as a little kid and he grew up really fast.

He Jiong then told him he would keep an eye on him because "I am you and you and you are me." as he said.

Then it was finally our turn. We all stood up and went to the center of the stage, me high-fiving the boys from the rap team before getting to my place. We all bowed trying to be as coordinated as possible, and we managed it, but He Jiong stood up an told us how we had no spirit and we all looked like robots. Zhou Rui then explained how we had only focused on being coordinated.

We tried again but failed miserably and decided to leave it as it was. 

Zhou Rui was the one giding the greeting. We were going to do some harmonies but, yet again, failed miserably. I couldn't help but laugh even though we were makig a fool of ourselves.

We tried again and Linong began laughing. We tried yet again and finally managed to do it. We then introduced ourselves one by one, Linong being the first and me being the last.

"Hello, everyone! I'm your one and only, Zhu Lin!" I said and bowed.

"Wait a moment, a girl?" Guigui then asked.

"Yes. She is the only girl in the entire program." PD explained.

"I pity you." Xie Na said suddenly and we all laughed.

"Isn't it hard to be surrounded by boys only?" Weijia asked.

"I got used to it fairly quickly. They have all been treating me really well since the start. The only problem is the night time at the dorms. Sharing room with three boys isn't exactly ideal." I truthfully answered and they laughed.

"Are your dorm mates here?" He Jiong asked.

Chengcheng, Justin and Zhenting stood up and bowed.

"Two from the rap team, one from the dance team and one from the vocal team." Giegie pointed out.

"That's true. Why did you choose vocal?" PD asked me.

"Were they also missing one person?" He Jiong asked and I laughed.

"No, no. I just joined for no particular reason. Although I like rapping and dancing too, I just felt like joining the vocal team." I explained.

"Rapping?" Vega Li asked.

"She rapped to my song <Shake> not long ago for the program." PD said and they showed that bit on the screen. 

I hid myself behing Zhangjing the whole time as I felt really embarassed.

"Teacher Lay!" I said feeling extremely embarassed.

"Woah, I think that's the first time she's ever called me that! She always calls me PD or Zhang PD!" PD said excited.

"And why is that?" Vega Li asked.

"Well... you see...? I was a big fan of EXO before getting into the program and I feel awkward calling him by his name because I get reminded of when I used to be his fangirl." I explained. "When I used to yell OPPA rather loudly in my room..." I then muttered.

"May I share a petition for her to say his name cutely for the first time?" Suddenly said Zhou Rui and I literally kicked his butt.

The whole audience then started chanting a series of "Do it!" repeatedly and PD stood up from his seat to stand in front of me.

"I'm sorry for this, PD." I told him but he ecouraged me to do it.

I then did finger hearts and looked at him before saying "张艺兴歐巴 (Zhang Yixing ouba)." I quickly said and hid my face with my hands.

The whole audience started saying a series of Oh's and Woah's and Lay gave me a hug. Not wanting embarassed any further, I ran back to my seat so that the progrm itself could begin.