3.

The third task was a collaboration stage with a set concept. The first one was Beijing opera, the second one was martial arts and the third one was the Yaoyao cart with the nursery rhyme. 

Giegie chose the martial arts group, Yixing the Beijing opera and therefore the rap team had to work with the Yaoyao cart. They had an hour to prepare, so Yixing left with Haoxiang to prepare everything.

As I had nothing to do, I decided to check how the dance team was doing. Zhengting, Chaoze and Ziyi were going to be working with Giegie.

"Can I come in?" I asked once I knocked the door where they were rehearsing.

"Yes, yes, please." Giegie said and I bowed to thank her.

They were learning the dance moves to Knock Knock Knock and I was having fun watching them. I danced along to some of the moves too from my place and Giegie seemed to notice it.

"You know the dance?" She asked me.

"More or less, yes. I really like the song." I thruthfully answered.

"Oh, thank you!" She said and hugged me.

I then decided to leave them to rehearse and went to check on Zhang PD.

"Can I come in?" I asked after knocking on the door. 

"Oh, Lin! Yes, come here!" He said motioning me to come in. "Hongxiang, she is Zhu Lin. Zhu Lin, he is Wang Hongxiang."

" Nice to meet you!" I said giving him an eye smile. I went next to Yixing and looked at the screen. "You are focusing mainly on string instruments, right?"I asked.

"Yes. We are now working on the cello part." Yixing told me. "Do you want to hear it?" He asked me and I nodded.

They then played the instrumental and I paced around the room listening to it. Suddenly, a note didn't quite click and I went back to the screen.

"Why don't you try an A sharp there?" I asked them pointing the exact place.

They changed it and we listened to it again. It now sounded much better.

"Thank you, Lin. I didn't know you knew about this type of thing." Yixing told me. "Where did you learn?"

"I just enjoy learning a little bit about everything. I once learned about music programs." I explained.

"Woah, that's really cool!" Hongxiang said making me chuckle.

"Well, I'll be leaving now. Good luck with your performance. 加油(Jiayou)!" I said and left them to work.

I then went back with the boys. Chengcheng's back was facing me, so I sneaked behind him and blew on his nape. He shivered and turned around abruptly.

"What was that for?" He asked me.

"Just because. No particular reason." I answered smiling and stood next to him.

The boys then continued chatting normally and I just stood there not knowing what they were all talking about.

After around ten minutes, they had called us to go back to the set. We still had around ten minutes until filming began, but they told us to go there already.

As we still had some time left I sat down next to Chengcheng and we chatted for a while.

"You looked really funny during the game, you know? Walking with your legs in an x shape." He said mocking me and I hit his arm.

"Your's was much less embarassing! Don't laugh at my disgrace!" I said and hit him more.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." He said and grabbeed my wrists. "You still look pretty to me even when you make a fool of yourself." He said and pulled me in for a kiss.

I then realised that we were in the studio and not alone so I quickly turned my head so that he kissed my cheek.

"You, dumbass, we are in a studio. There are fans watching us plus the boys." I said giving him a light dopeslap.

"Sorry... Couldn't resist myself." He said and I rolled my eyes although he made my heart flutter a bit.

The staff then told us we would start the recording back again so we went back to our seats and waited.

"Let's invite our first group. " The hosts said once the recording began. "Let's welcome Guigui and her student representatives as well as the wushu champion team bringing to us KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!"

They began their performance and I found it really funny at the beggining. When Ziyi, Chaoze and Zhengting joined her for the chorus I couldn't help but dance along. 

Ziyi then began B-boying and I was dumbstruck. Then it was Zhengting's turn. When he did the split I almost felt the pain myself. Although I am a girl, I wasn't that flexible. Finally, Chaoze did some spins and a drew a heart in the air which made the audience almost fall in love. 

I cheered for them all rather loudly making all of the boys next to me look at me weirdly, but I didn't care as I was enjoying the performance. They then did the chorus again and I danced along to the whole thing. I had really enjoyed the performance.

Next up was Zhang PD with Hongxiang. Their performance was really emotional and I felt myself really loving the transition between one style to the other. I was really proud of how it turned out even though I hadn't actually done it. I was just being my odd self.