NEX7 HAPPY CAMP 3

It was time for NEX7 to perform and I sat down expectant. Yibo noticed how serious I suddenly became and laughed at me.

"Why so focused suddenly?" He asked me.

"I want to see how they've been doing all this time." I told him. "And Zeren and Zhengting are extremely good dancers, so I can't wait to see their moves."

As soon as I told him that he too focused on the boys, especially on the two I had mentioned him. 

As soon as they started dancing, Zhengting and Zeren did some sommersaults. From then on, the performance continued with an extremely high level, topping it all off with Zhengting's splits.

"Referee..." He Jiong called Weijia after the performance ended. "Can we record our dance part again? We didn't know the situation would be like this."

"For a small opening ceremony of a sports event, there's no need to make it so serious!" Xie Na told them.

"Xiang Yu, did we dance well just now?" Chengcheng asked her as he approached the little judges.

"Yes." She told him.

"Then, how many points would you give us?"

"100 points as well!"

"Don't we get a little more than their team? Can't we get 101 points?"

As soon as he said that I immediately jumped up from my seat and crouched down next to him and in front of Xiang Yu.

"Don't listen to him." I told her. "We were better, right? Your jiejie did very well. And Xie Na? Wasn't she your favourite?"

"Every time Xiang Yu has to answer such difficult questions." Weijia pointed out making me chuckle and lean onto Chengcheng for a second until I stopped laughing.

"Let me tell you, if we didn't have Cheng Xiao, Yibo and Zhu Lin, our part just now probably wouldn't have met the broadcast standards." He Jiong said making me laugh even more.

"I'd like to ask whether your team has any talents to bring up your scores." Weijia told us.

"We do." Said He Jiong. "We will first send Wang Yibo, who is already drenched in sweat."

"How about this; let's have Xiang Yu do some cute expressions for his gege to learn. After he has learnt them, he'll coreograph a dance out of them really quickly." Weijia suggested. "The first one's a flying kiss, the second one's a flower pose, the third is a reverse flower pose, the fourth is another flower pose and the fifth one's a heart."

"Shouldn't Lin be doing this?" Yibo said.

"She can't act cute." Justin said. "She really can't."

"Is that really true?" Haitao asked me and I nodded. "Who would have known."

I then saw Chengcheng sending me a look as I had actually acted cutely around him multiple times, but I decided to act as if though I didn't see him to not extend the topic any further and let Yibo do his dance.

The dance he created, contrary to what we expected, was actually quite cool. It was still kind of cute, but it wasn't the typical cute dance you would expect to see with those poses. 

Then, it was time for NEX7 to try to gather some points. They had chosen Bi Wenjun as their representative and he would be doing some yo-yo tricks.

"What's the highest award you have recieved with the yo-yo?" Weijia asked him.

"Does being the champion of Fushun count?" He said making everyone laugh.

After that, he did the tricks and the speed in which he did them really shocked me, to say the least. I wasn't even able to make a yo-yo bounce back, so seeing him do that was really impressive.

"We still have our Cheng Xiao who can perform ball gymnastics." He Jiong quickly said.

Cheng Xiao then did a backflip and kneeled down with the ball still held between her hamstring and her calf.

"1000 points!" Xiang Yu exclaimed.

"I want to try that first move!" Zhengting immediately said.

He then streched for a few seconds and attempted to do it. The first time he failed miserably as he wasn't able to jump up, but after switching legs and trying it again he did it without a problem.

"Am I the only one here with no skill at all?" I said after he did it.

"Careful with what you say, kid!" He Jiong told me, making the audience laugh.

"Cheng Xiao, show a couple more movements." Weijia told her.

"I think this movements are fairly easy, so I want to invite Na-jie, Xin-jie and Zhu Lin to learn them." She said and we all reluctantly obliged.

As soon as she showed it to us we were all speechless. We had to pass a ball from one hand to the other by making it roll over our arms and chest.

"This is very hard!" Wu Xin exclaimed and Xie Na and I quickly tried to escape with her. "Let's go, let's go."

"This is very simple." Chengcheng suddenly said. 

"Who said that?!" He Jiong exclaimed turning towards the boys. 

"Why don't you try it then?" I challenged him. 

He then confidently attempted to do it but failed, hitting me with the ball in the face in the process.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" He said immediately hugging me and kissing the top of my head. "I didn't mean to hit you!"

"Hey, don't flirt with your opponent!" He Jiong told him.

"Could we say... he was hitting on her?" Xie Na said making us laugh at her lame joke.

Chengcheng then pulled away from the hug but still kept an arm around my shoulders as we watched them acting like mad people and laughing.

We then both sat down with the kids and Chengcheng and I then began talking to them to try to win them over, but also just for fun. We were honestly looking even more like a couple than before as we interacted with them.

"There are some students trying to win over the jury here." He Jiong exclaimed. "He even got the medal given to him!"

"Xiang Yu, why is he the only one with it?" He Jiong asked her.

"I gave one to jiejie too." She shyly said.

I then showed them the pin which had been covered by my hair.

"Do you know their names?" He Jiong asked Xiang Yu.

"Fan Chengcheng and... Fan Lin." She said making the audience laugh.

"It's Zhu Lin, not Fan Lin." I told her. "We are not related, Xiang Yu."

"This is like in the United States. If Xiang Yu thinks you are a couple, you immediately have the same surname." Haitao said.

"They truly are a couple so it makes sense." Justin said.

"Wait, you are?!" He Jiong exclaimed shocked.

"You must be the only person in China to not know this." Weijia told him while Chengcheng and I just laugh. "Didn't you watch the last episode of Idol Producer? They couldn't have made it more clear."

They then showed on the screen the part in which Chengcheng was announced as the third place in Nine Percent and ran to kiss me, making me embarassed. I immediately looked away from the screen and buried my head in Chengcheng's chest trying to stop my blushing.