NEX7 HAPPY CAMP 2

We were all back in our seats to continue with the program. I was sitting down on the lowest step between He Jiong and Yibo and Chengcheng was also on the lowest one on his side, so it meant we kept sending each other glances from time to time.

"Having seen their introduction, do you guys have any words of intimidation for them?" Weijia asked the boys.

"I'll say something intimidating first!" Xie Na said. 

"Are you aiming for anyone in particular?" 

"Everyone. All of them." She told him. "Don't think that you are something. Sitting down you are average height."

"Wenjun's taller than all of you even when he's sitting down." Zhengting said back.

"Was Zhu Zhengting the one who couldn't even speak properly the last time he came on Happy Camp?" He Jiong counter attacked. "Let me say something intimidating. I'm not sure who was the one called out at the airport yesterday and nearly didn't make it to today's filming... If you are always just one step late in life, you'll be late at every step!"

"Chengcheng, quickly, counterattack!" Weijia told him.

"Careful with what you say, Fan Chengcheng! We both know you are the one who's most at risk here." I told him as he was about to say something.

"Woah, woah. I'll join this side." He then said standing up and coming to our side.

"Traitor!" Quanzhe exclaimed.

"No worries, I'll go over!" Haitao said and exchanged seats with Chengcheng.

As soon as Chengcheng sat down next to me, he placed one of his hands on my thigh and squeezed it before sending me a quick smile which I immediately returned.

"Exchanging Haitao for Fan Chengcheng? Worth it!" Said He Jiong.

"I'll go back, I'll go back!" Haitao said as he came back to our side and Chengcheng left to his'.

"Did you organise a relay race on your own?" Weijia pointed out. "Today, we've invited our 'International Jury Team'. They are also the 'International Judges Team'. Let's welcome them on stage.

Suddenly, several kids appeared, shocking us.

"Oh my god, how adorable!" I exclaimed as soon as I saw them.

They then began dancing and I was trying to remain silent as I found them extremely cute.

"I see you like kids." Yibo said laughing.

"I like them, but I don't know how to interact with them." I confessed.

We then continued watching the kids' performance and, when I looked to the side, I saw Chengcheng and Justin pointing at me and laughing at my reactions. Instead of saying anything, I simply stuck my tongue out before focusing on the kids again.

"I want to say that little girl in the centre was always a beat slower than everyone else." Xie Na said after the kids finished.

"What's your name?" Wei Jia asked her.

"Xiang Yu." She answered.

"Do you know what you are doing here today as an international judge?" 

"I don't know." She softly answered.

I then stood up and kneeled beside the girl.

"Hey, leave her alone." I said hugging her.

"Don't try to win over the judges, Linlin!" Zeren exclaimed and I stood up, putting my arms up in surrender and going back to my seat.

"Based on your instincts, pick a team you like more and stand in that team, okay?" Weijia told the kids. 

Most of them then came towards us except one of the little boys who was the only one to go with NEX7. That kid was truly really cute, and seeing all the boys with him made it an even cuter sight.

 *******************

The first event was going to be 'Group Exercise' and we would have to be going first. I wasn't nervous at all as it was a really easy thing but, apart from Cheng Xiao and Yibo, I had no faith in the rest. 

To be fairly honest, it was extremely embarrassing. I was sure the NEX7 boys would be dancing extremely well and we were just making a fool of ourselves. I'm sure it was still pretty entertaining to watch.

Then it was Cheng Xiao's turn to showcase her rhythmic gymnastics abilities. She was extremely good and couldn't help but stare at her in awe even though I had seen her doing it multiple times.

Once she was done, it was Yibo and I's turn. We had created the dance the previous day and spent the whole morning rehearsing it, so it came out really well. It wasn't that difficult, but the way it was done was what made it look that way. I was really pleased with how it turned out.

After that, we still had to finish our group dance, He Jiong was completely lost because he actually forgot we still had to do that. Overall, the whole thing was a complete mess.

"I think we were very entertaining." Xie Na said. 

"Throughout your performance you kept holding onto your leader's clothes. What's the meaning of this?" Weijia asked her. 

"He's always walking away." She said between laughs. 

"No, because Cheng Xiao, Yibo and Zhu Lin were too good, I completely forgot we had a part in the end." He Jiong admitted. "I was standing at the back happily watching them and suddenly saw Na-jie."

"We were captivated by our group's exciting performance. I am deeply worried for that team."

"And I also feel that they especially like our moves."  Haitao said.

Weijia then went towards the kids to ask them if they liked our performance and they said they really liked it. 

"I give you 100 points!" Xiang Yu cutely said.

"Xiang Yu, among these few people, whose performance do you like the most?"

"Xie Na!" She said and I kneeled down in surrender making the audience laugh.

"I thought we went way back, Xiang Yu!" I said fake mad. "Was Xie Na the one who defended you?"

"Are you jealous, Linlin?" Zhengting asked from behind me.

"Yes, quite." I answered bluntly. "I care about her approval. I can't say the same about others..."

They then all laughed once again and Zhengting looked defeated for the nth time that day. I honestly was having a lot of fun being able to tease them and just being with the boys.