NEX7 HAPPY CAMP 4

In the end, we somehow ended up winning that segment. Zeren and Yibo even batted each other to a dance improvisation.

No matter how close Zeren and I were, I had to admit Yibo's dance was sublime. I knew he was a good dancer but this only proved he was not only good but amazing.

Cheng Xiao, Xie Na and Zhengting also went against each other and ended up dancing to the theme song of Calabash Brother's, so it wasn't at all serious. Chengcheng and even joined them at some point, the rest of the boys following right after.

Then, it was time for a short break so the staff could prepare the next segment and I took this as an opportunity to properly say hello to the boys.

"My Yuehua boys..." I said approaching them. "Debut really suits you all. You look fantastic!"

"Linlin!" They said and we did a group hug.

"How's life in Korea? Do you get along with your group? Have you missed anyone other than Chengcheng?" Justin asked all at once.

"Of course I have missed anyone other than Chengcheng, idiot!" I said hitting him upside the head. "And to answer your other question, I get along with my groupmates really well, especially with Soojin, who I share a room with. Chengcheng met her the other day."

"Yes, we did a video call and I was able to meet her. She's really nice." Chengcheng agreed.

"Now I'm curious about her," Zeren said.

"We'll be back in two minutes! Everyone go to your places!" The staff told us. 

"I'll show you something on the next break," I told him and he nodded.

We then all went back to our places and Weijia presented the Foot Stepping competition. We would have to burst the balloons the other person had on their feet within two minutes. If the two minutes passed, the person who popped the most balloons would win.

For the first round, the ones going out were He Jiong and Justin.

Just when the game began, Justin accidentally stepped on his own ballon, poping it. Obviously, my team made a big fuss about it, while the boys from Nex7 looked perplexed, not knowing what to do or say. 

In the end, He Jiong won and it was time to send out the next couple which consisted of Xie Na and Zhu Zhengting.

As they played, one of Xie Na's ballons detached from her shoe and Zhengting took the opportunity to burst it, taking her completely by surprise as she had no idea of what had happened.

In the end, just like Justin, Xie Na ended up stepping on the only balloon she had left, making Zhengting win.

The next couple was Chengcheng and Cheng Xiao, so I was really excited about it.

"Cheng Xiao, I think you don't need to add any insults," He Jiong told her. "Later, when it starts, you just have to do a handstand."

"Good idea!" Cheng Xiao agreed.

"Actually today it's counted as... how shall I say it? A chance to use the power of the public to get private revenge," Chengcheng said.

"Why is that?" He Jiong asked him.

"Because everyone has seen <Idol Producer> season 1 episode 1, do you still remember when I-?" He said trying to get everyone to remember when he forgot the lyrics. "And then you heard this four words afterwards."

"练习不够(Not enough practice)!" I said at the same time as Chengcheng and burst out laughing.

They then showed the part of the episode on the screen and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"Do you still remember?" Chengcheng asked.

"Today, are you going to use this 'not enough practice' as a strength against Cheng Xiao?" Weijia asked him.

"Yes, I won't go easy on her." He stated.

"I wouldn't say that too loud if I were you, Chengcheng," I said standing up and approaching him. "You do realise if you end up losing it will be a double blow for you, right?"

They then all began laughing while Chengcheng hit my arm.

"Thanks for the encouragement!" He said sarcastically. 

"Why would I encourage my enemy?" I asked him.

"But you are my girlfriend!"

"There are no couples in competition, Chengcheng!" I exclaimed jokingly.

"Peace!" He Jiong exclaimed pulling me away from Chengcheng. "The fights only on the ring, please."

Cheng Xiao and Chengcheng then went inside the ring to start the game, but first were some intimidation words.

"Fan Chengcheng, you want to seize this chance to avenge but you must remember that I'm still your teacher." She snapped.

"The pupil surpasses the master!" He snapped back.

Chengcheng was the first one to pop a balloon, which seemed to trigger something inside Cheng Xiao which made her pop one of his' not even twenty seconds later. After that, they had a 'break time' and we pretended to give them a massage and hand them water.

The game then resumed and it was quite intense. Chencheng doing the 'Ziyi hug' in the middle of the game made it all ten times funnier.

Then, the second round of break time came and I saw Chengcheng suspiciously looking at Cheng Xiao's feet.

"He's going to try to pop it now, careful!" I whispered in her ear.

Literally a second later, Chengcheng stood up and tried to do it, but Cheng Xiao quickly popped his' instead.

"Your surprise attack failed!" He Jiong exclaimed.

"What are you doing?" The rest of Nex7 exclaimed.

"How did you know I would attack you?!" Chengcheng asked Cheng Xiao confused.

Cheng Xiao then pointed towards me and I bowed, making my team laugh.

"You are too predictable!" I said sending him a wink and he pretended to faint.

"Fan Chengcheng, 练习不够(Not enough practice)!" Cheng Xiao then exclaimed ending him.