NEX7 HAPPY CAMP 1

I KNOW THE TIMING DOESN'T MATCH THE OTHER BOOK, BUT I REALLY WANTED TO POST THIS.
How have you all been! It hasn't been that long but I have missed you all. I've seen that some of you are reading my new story too and I'm really thankful for that, really. You have all become like my second family now. I hope you are all doing well.

I will be posting one chapter each day until it ends (which I honestly don't know when it will end, but just stay tuned). 

Now, on with the chapter. I hope you enjoy it!

徐小雯

***

Three months. It had been three months since I moved to Korea to pursue my music career and two months since I had stopped promoting my solo stuff. It was also three months that I hadn't seen any of the boys from Idol Producer, not even Chengcheng, who was busy as he was preparing to debut with NEX7 as I was promoting, so we didn't have time to meet up.

That was going to change, as I was getting my makeup done for the Happy Camp program that would be airing on the seventh of July. I was extremely excited as I would finally get to see all of my adored Yuehua boys once again.

"They don't know I'm coming, right?" I asked Cheng Xiao, who was getting her makeup done beside me.

"They have no clue who the other guests are, so they will surely be surprised when they see us!" She said and we both chuckled.

"I kind of miss the program, to be honest," I told her. "It's true that I love the members of my soon-to-be group, but I miss hanging out with the boys too. We had lots of fun. We worked very hard too, it's true, but we still had fun."

"I get what you mean." She told me. "I actually miss it too. I had so much fun during the collaboration stage that it definitely had a big impact on me."

ººº

One hour had passed since we finished preparing and the show had finally begun. Li Weijia was introducing the show to everyone and what we would be doing while we waited to be called.

"Let's welcome the Overbearing Old People Team!" He finally said.

We then all went inside and I was last, right after Wang Yibo, who was quite tall so they decided to place him next to me so that he didn't look like a tower.

"I am the legendary one that has participated in this event twice!" He Jiong said responding to what Weijia said during the presentation. "Twenty years ago, I was here!"

"Okay, let's invite the members of the Overbearing Old People Team to introduce themselves one by one."

"Hello, everyone! I'm your one and only girl, Zhu Lin! It's nice to be back again." I said and bowed.

"Last time she came as a trainee and now she comes as an already debuted artist," Weijia said. "Congratulations on reaching the first spot on the Chinese Music Charts with your first mini-album."

"Thank you very much," I said bowing.

"Hello, everyone. I am Everyday Brothers' Wang Yibo." He said after me.

"Everyday Brothers?" Xie Na said before inviting him to leave jokingly. "Come here!"

"Wang Yibo, do you want to stand in the centre to feel what it's like?" He Jiong told him and he reluctantly did so.

"It's something like that, right." Xie Na said kicking him out of the centre spot making us laugh.

"Wang Yibo is the one who came a few years ago to Happy Camp when he was with UNIQ, right?" He Jiong said. "Seeing him again this time coming to Happy Camp we're especially happy. Let's give him a hearty applause."

"Hello, everyone, I am Cheng Xiao." She introduced herself.

"How come these three are in the Overbearing Old People Team?" Weijia asked. "I feel a bit puzzled."

"Today I specially asked Yibo, 'how old are you?'. He said he is a 97 liner. "Haitao said.

"It's like this: Even though he's very young, he has accomplishments and has being liked for a long time. So there was no choice, right?" He Jiong made up.

"We've got a problem with that theory," Haitao said. "And that problem has name and surname."

He then pointed towards me and I laughed.

"How old are you, Lin?" Weijia asked me.

"I'm a 01 liner," I told them and they were all shocked.

"01 liner?" Xie Na said standing beside me and looking up to see my face, making the height difference clear. "'01 liner?!"

"A seventeen-year-old baby," I said cutely making them burst out laughing.

"Let's give an applause for the Overbearing Old People Team," Weijia said and we all sat down in our places. "Nothing is more beautiful than the red sunset. Then there's the newly born sun! Let's welcome the Bloom of Youth Team!"

The boys then came in wearing their neon green tracksuits. It felt strange to see them in person once again and I had to fight the urge to stand up to greet them, but I managed to do it and stay calm.

"You are dating one of them, right?" Yibo asked me suddenly.

"I am, yes," I said chuckling. "The one at the far left, Fan Chengcheng."

"As the main host of today's sports event, allow me to personally announce that the Bloom of Youth Team has won!" Weijia said and they cheered.

"Hey!" I said standing up at the same time as Xie Na. "Please, Jiejie, go first."

"No, don't worry. You go first." She told me and we went back and forth for a few times.

"Just say it!" He Jiong said stopping us. 

"Xie Na, go," I said sitting down abruptly, making the audience laugh.

"Based on what?! Based on what has the Bloom of the Youth team achieved victory without even competing? " She told Weijia going back to the topic. "Then I'd like to join their team as well."

"Xie Na!" I said standing up back again and they all thought I was going to scold her. "Good idea, I think I'll go with you. Wait for me."

They then all burst out laughing while our team looked betrayed.

"Let's invite this seven young kids to introduce themselves." Weijia said continuing with the segment.

They then all began their self-introductions and I applauded them way too enthusiastically. I didn't care, though. I hadn't seen them in a long time and I was excited. Who were there to blame me?