~06~

~06~

Rebecca's pov

Day 1

I don't think I can do this.

So, this was my first day in this castle-like mansion and guess what? I'm fed up, hungry, sad, tired and mostly- bored!!!

I woke up to an empty room, I guess Emeliano had left for work very early, so here I am, all alone and so hungry.

It's not like I missed that bastard- for all I know, I wished him death- yes, you heard me! Death, that man is too ruthless to live in this world.

I knew there was no fighting this, I knew there was no way I could escape from Emeliano that easily, that was why I had my bath in his heaven-like bathtub and changed into clean clothes.

But was I going to starve myself? I mean, I might as well feed myself right? If I wanted to make his life a living hell, I needed the strength.

I groaned.

Screw this!

I opened the door and stepped out of Emeliano's room, I was invited with the strong sweet aroma of sushi, my favorite Japanese dish! And blocked by two men in fitted black suits, stopping me with their strong glares.

"Relax- I'm just hungry, I want to eat in the kitchen or dining table- whatever." I muttered out.

Their glares softened a little as they allowed me through.

I gave them strange looks, making my way to, hopefully the kitchen, all I did was follow the strong sweet aroma and finally, I was met with the most lovely sight... The kitchen was huge, well furnished and beautiful, maids were almost everywhere, preparing this and making that.

My eyes scanned the kitchen for Greta, the woman who helped me unpack-

"Becca?"

I turned immediately and a smile met with my face, "Greta." I said.

"I was just about to call you down for breakfast... And here you are." She smiled too.

"I hate to admit it but- I'm really hungry and need food like A.S.A.P." I said, meaning every single word that fell from my lips.

"Come on- your plate is set already. Sir Emeliano told me to make sure you had enough, since you refused to eat last night." Greta said.

When we reached the dining table, my eyes popped out, the food on the table graced my sight... I was literally drooling, the table was set perfectly and it increased my appetite. Immediately, I slipped into the nearest chair and scooped a ton of different kinds of dishes into my plate- but trust me, the sushi was more visible.

"God, you have no idea how- wait, did Emeliano really tell you that?" I asked, my mind suddenly going back to what she said earlier.

"Yes." She smiled.

So, he wasn't that bad... Good to know, maybe I should remove the death part from the- list -of -evil things- I -wanted- to- befall-on- Emeliano.