"Who are they?" I asked, pointing to the direction where those three new person in my eyes. "The Blonde bimbo, the cotton candy haired, and the raven haired," I pointed them one by one.

The blond with a goofy smile drawn on his face and says almost yelling, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki, the future great hokage. Believe it!" he introduced.

For him to detail his identity like that reminds me of someone. It's my father's self-proclaimed eternal rival, Might Gai of the leaf village.(ー_ー )

Hokage? Does he meant that he wanted to be like that old man in a hat and their faces carved on the mountain? But just looking at him, he doesn't least could last a single battle and go home a victor, and he doesn't even look that smart.
Well, if we based on the saying that appearances can be deceiving, I really don't think that will apply to him.

And also I'm too young to be this judgmental.

"A hokage is powerful and wise, not an idiot type of person. If the day comes you'll become the Konohagakure's hokage I'll spread my wings then fly away and never going back."

The pink haired girl laughed on what I just said, but I'm certain that I didn't said anything funny, right?
I'm not joking around, I'm telling the truth!

As a citizen of the leaf village, I should also take notice of who will be our leader.

"What did you say kid? I'm not an idiot!" The blonde who introduced himself as Naruto yelled.

"Kids don't lie, loser," muttered the black haired standing next to him. 

"This is Sasuke. Sasuke Uchiha," the pink haired introduce about the black haired guy.

Oh, so there is someone other than the father of the third hokage named as Sasuke.

I turned and locked my eyes to the black haired guy, inspecting his appearance trying to get an answer on why they said that I looked like him. But all I can find to make us both looked similar is because we had the same hair color.

I think he noticed me staring at him for that long with intensity on it that he turned his attention to me with a 'what-are-you-looking-at' stare.

I can adopt that attitude, can I? I can intimidate Kakashi with that.

"And I'm Sakura Haruno," says the pink haired. Her name is Sakura Haruno, huh? She was very transparent. Her name probably got from the color of her hair cause it's as pink as the Cherry blossoms and her eyes were green like the grasses and trees in a Springfield. Her name suits her. I guess that how her parents got her name?
"What's your name?" she asked.

"My name's Miki," I introduced myself back to her simply.

"So cute~!" she mused and she reached out her arms at me and her hands was about to pinch my cheeks.

First, it's Tenten. Now, it's Sakura. And the difference right now is, no one's going to save me. Kakashi doesn't even give care. ( ╥ω╥ )

"So, you're all back," says the hokage to get our attention.
Nothing important. ( ̄~ ̄)

"So Kakashi, they passed in your qualifications, eh?" the hokage looked at the three genins, after that he turned his gaze to look at me.

"I wanna talk to Kakashi, mind if you'll invite little Miki to hangout with you three?"

I growled under my throat in dislike on how he called me.

"This is your first mission. Here's her allowance," then the hokage handed Sakura a piece of paper that I think it's an envelope.