Smile

"Yuno, right?" Chinatsu asked standing in front of the said boy.

Yuno straightened his back "I will work hard and achieve my goal."

Chinatsu mentally sighed to herself. A well behaved one finally. She could finally relax herself more easier. Once she escorted Yuno to the base and showed him a quick tour around they finally ended up in front of Yuno's room.

"And finally we have your dorm room, it's not much but it's decent enough for someone to stay in." Chinatsu said as she opened the door and pointed to the specific details of his room.

"I like it." Yuno told, he liked how nice she was or maybe rephrase that - he likes how he doesn't judge him based on his background. He's seen the dirty looks past his way in the base but when he looked at Chinatsu his mentor, he could see no evidence of discrimination written on her whatsoever.

Even with her passive look he sees she wasn't lying when she'd promise to make him feel welcomed. He could see she was tired and he could relate.

"Thank you for the tour Lady Knightwalker. Have a good night."

Hearing those words from him made her heart leap up in hope. She always wanted to go to bed all day. Getting ready to go out Yuno added one more thing before she went...

"I understand that you think of yourself as perfect to fit others expectations but you're not perfect, you don't have to be. Humans aren't perfect and to be human you have to be imperfect."

Chinatsu swallowed her saliva as she turned her head to look back at him with tears in her eyes. She simply nodded and turned her head away "Goodnight to you too, Yuno."

As she closed the door she slid down the wall in front of his door "Someone doesn't expect me to be perfect?" she questioned herself before looking up again at his door.

Before she could restrain herself her lips moved on it's own upwards into a small smile.

"Who is he anyway?"