Unravelling the Truth

Young Yami blinked in her direction "You're not perfect? But they said-"

"I'm broken, so broken, amidst this world~" Chinatsu said her arms hugging her body close causing Yami to halt his words "Yet they laugh at me, when they don't see a thing. Being as broken as I am, I hold my breath, And it can't be unraveled, it can no longer be unraveled. Not even the truth~"

Young Yami's eyes widened in realization once he understood, he took a step closer to her "You're Breakable;~"

"I'm Unbreakable~"

"Psychotic;~"

"I'm unable to go insane!~"

"I'll find you and - In this shaken twisted world, I gradually see you become transparent, unable to be seen.~" Yami said reaching out for her hand.

"Please don't bother looking for me; don't stare at me!~" Chinatsu became scared and ran from him. "I merely don't want to hurt you, in someone's imagination. So please don't find me..!~"

Chinatsu leaned herself on a wall and slid down in unable to comfort herself from the truth. Hearing footsteps come closer to her she looked up to see Yami "I understand that you think of yourself as perfect to fit others expectations but you're not perfect, what you are is a failed human being. You're not perfect but you're not human either." hearing those words really made Chinatsu break even more on the inside, but then she felt someone hugging her, her face being squished up tightly onto someone's buff chest.

"And that's alright you may fail to be human but I am a failure by heart. You don't have to worry about what others say about you, or about where you came from, just know that I am here when you want me to and even when you don't want me around." Chinatsu cried and held him tighter.

At that moment Chinatsu knew Yami was the only one she could rely on, the only pillar that would support her, the only one who could make her feel human.