15: Positivity

~*~*~*~

"Which color looks the best for the background?" You asked Marc, who was standing beside you. You were currently working on the art project at your house. You made a simple image of a water bottle with a simple pastel background with a small border.

"Hm... Light blue..? I guess? For the background, I mean, not the bottle..."

"Yeah, that sounds good. Blue helps with the simplicity." You spoke as you changed the hue of the background layer, turning it into a light blue along with the border. The bottle was already blue/transparent-ish, so that was good. Beneath the bottle was a small caption that read 'Stay Hydrated!'.

Marc and Max didn't actually need to do much work. You were working on more simple posters than stuff with lots of information since this was an art project, and looking at a page full of words wasn't really the best. You went on to the next poster, deciding if you should change the color scheme or put in any more details, then flattened the layers and moved on to the next one. Nathaniel and Max were working together even though you expected Nathaniel and Marc to be together. You weren't so sure why Marc ended up being with you, but you didn't mind.

"Hmmm, any other ideas?" You asked. You had done the list of ideas you had made as a group. You kind of wanted to finish, but decided to ask anyway.

"Uhm, maybe advertisements for clubs?" Marc asked unsurely. 

"Eh? It's their job to get themselves members, not ours..." You spoke with furrowed eyebrows. Club advertisements? Why??

"No, I mean... Like, for clubs in general? So asking people to stay for clubs?" Marc explained awkwardly.

"Ah, I get it. So telling people we have after-school clubs and encouraging people to join one, right? Though, I think that's already on the list..." You mumbled as you went to search the list of ideas you have made with the group.

"Oh, it is?" Marc asked, leaning over your shoulder and reading off the computer screen. "Oh, yeah. It's there... I think Nathaniel and Max are doing that one."

"So, uh..." Marc trailed off awkwardly. You didn't know each other well, and he was very awkward. You let out a small huff with a smile at his awkwardness.

"I guess we can just slack off for the rest of the day. You said you were going back at nine, right?" You asked with a smile. 

"Yeah... Uhm, I'm not really sure what to do now, aha..." He gulped. You span on your chair, thinking of what activities you could do to pass the time.

"Hm... Don't you and Nathaniel make comics?" You asked. Marc nodded.

"Yeah, we do... It's a shame not a lot of people get to read them though..." Marc sighed. People in your class liked to read their comics, but no one else outside even knew about them.

"Why don't you make a webtoon?" You asked nonchalantly. A confused expression appeared on Marc's face.

"Webtoon...?"

"Eh? Have you not heard of it? It's a site where you can post your own comics and stuff. If they're good they get featured and stuff." You spoke, getting the site on your laptop.

"Oh, yeah, I've heard of that... Do you think Nathaniel would agree to do it?" Marc asked.

"Well, why wouldn't he? You could make something pretty cool. Plus he could always ask for help if it gets too stressful." You shrugged. You weren't the best at drawing humans, but shading them was easy. Shading, in general, was easy for you.

"O-Okay... I'll ask him!" Marc said, a determined expression appearing on his face. You laughed with a bright smile.

"Alright!"