4: Disgusting

*-*-Normal POV-*-*

You leaned back into your chair, converting your vision into the whisp's. The whisp flew out the window into a secluded alleyway, so no one could see it escape the house. Then, you rushed off to the Eiffel tower, unbothered if people saw you or not.

After some traveling, you had reached the Eiffel tower, where Ladybug was still being interviewed. You hid in the bars of the famous structure, noticing Chat Noir in the distance swing over buildings. Finally, he leaped down, landing right beside Ladybug.

"Hey, bug-a-boo~ What'chya up to?" Chat Noir asked, grinning. Ladybug seemed unphased.

"Oh, hey, Chat Noir. I'm explaining how we're going to try and find the Akuma." Ladybug replied, glancing at the person beside her, completely disregarding his nickname. She was probably used to it by now.

"Care to explain to me too~?" He smirked. 

"Oh, of course, Chat Noir." Ladybug smiled.

"Possess them, now!" A voice suddenly called out in your ears. Unlike before with Marinette, this voice did not sound muffled. The voice was clearly Hawkmoth's. You scoffed.

"And then what? I take their miraculous? If you haven't noticed, I'm nowhere near them. It'd just put them into hiding after I possess them, and then I'll never get the miraculous. And it's not like the whisps can help: they can't do anything physically. And lastly, leading them to myself would just be dumb. I have no fighting abilities whatsoever, they'd pummel me." You explained nonchalantly. Hawkmoth was silenced at once, and you started to laugh boisterously. You grinned, "Awww, was Hawky not thinking straight~? Blinded by anger~? Did he just tell me to do something dumb~? Awwh, poor Hawky...~"

"Shut up, Y/N! Get the miraculous, or else!" He growled. You continued to laugh.

"I will, I will. Now, let me hear how they're going to find me." You spoke, focusing once more. He grumbled angrily to himself before his voice cut off, meaning he was no longer talking to you. You continued to watch the two heroes converse.

"Next time we see a whisp we're going to have to follow it. It's our only lead. We also need to defend as many people as we can. If you see any whisps, please call emergency services. Do not engage with it, get far away as possible." Ladybug continued sternly. You rolled your eyes. She was really just repeating the same thing. Nothing useful... 

And then, you decided to make Alya's video more exciting. You needed a white whisp anyway.

Your dark whisp suddenly launched out of the Eiffel tower, zooming toward Ladybug. A few people gasped, and Chat Noir's attention was quickly bought to you. He leapt forward.

"L-Ladybug!! Watch out!" He yelled, hitting your whisp with his baton. The whisp recoiled, and you felt a strong tug in your core, letting out a gasp in real life. Ah, their weapons hurt you, huh? That sucked. You needed to stay away from those things.

"Alya; get back!" Ladybug shouted, getting into a fighting stance and spinning her yo-yo in circles, creating a shield. She flung her yo-yo at you, smacking your whisp to the floor. Once again, the damage on the whisp caused you pain. You gritted your teeth in annoyance. That hurt. You needed to get away: your whisp wasn't responding very well. You needed more white whisps to face these guys, you were nowhere near powerful enough. 

You sped around the side of them, the two of them turning in place. They waited for your attack, but instead, you rushed past them toward Alya.

"A-Alya!! No!!" Ladybug yelled. You flew past Alya as she gasped audibly, phone recording in hand. You needed her and her Lady blog to tell you about Ladybug's activities; there was no way you'd waste a powerful source like that. There were plenty of white whisps around. Instead, you rushed to a lady and a baby, who were lounging around. The lady was covering her chest in defense, too shocked to move, while the baby was ignorant and playing with a rattle.

And so, you plunged into the baby's heart, causing it to cry out in distress. The baby's mother screamed, letting out a few sobs as the baby grew paler and tired. 

"N-NO!!" Alya, Ladybug and Chat Noir yelled, running over to the baby. Your white whisp escaped before they could get anywhere near. You rushed upward, into the clouds so they couldn't get you. As you flew upward, you heard Chat Noir's voice. 

"How could the Akuma do that to a baby?! Disgusting!" He yelled. You felt a sick sense of pride, and though you knew how wrong that was, you didn't question it. His voice became fainter as you flew upward into the clouds.

You found a tall structure and flew down to it, just so you could get to the ground without being noticed. You flew down the edges of the building to the ground, then slinked through the alleyways to your home. The whisp entered through the window and was absorbed. You sighed contently. You checked back on the Ladyblog, that was playing this whole time, though it had been distorted and you couldn't hear it.

"....adybug and Chat Noir are calling a hospital! This Akuma is truly disgusting... F-For some reason, it spared me! I'm not sure why..." Alya gulped. 'Disgusting'? So they were revolted by you. They were scared. But most importantly, they noticed you. You saw Chat Noir calling the hospital with his baton, whilst Ladybug was comforting the baby's mother. The stroller was faced away, the mother not wanting anyone to see him.

You decided that was enough for today. You turned off the screen and spun on your chair, getting down to homework so you wouldn't need to rush it later on. You sighed sadly, before scribbling down some answers for your history quiz. 

Sometime later, you got a text. You grabbed your phone quickly, desperate to get away from the math homework you were doing. You saw it was Mylene.

"Huh..? What does she want..?" You mumbled to yourself. She didn't text you very often

Smol Mylene:

Hey, Y/N. I was just wondering if you'd like to attend our sleepover? It's just over the weekend.

Raising an eyebrow at the request, you typed a response. A response that'd seem in character, at least.

You:

Oh okay 

Who's gonna b ethere?

Smol Mylene:

Everyone!

You:

?? Guys included?

Why?

Smol Mylene:

We're doing it at school, if that makes more sense

You:

Ohhhhh

How'd you get permission? And why?

Smol Mylene:

The new teacher suggested we all go have a sleepover if we're so scared. She was probably joking but we took her advice

Alya and marinette took it up with the headteacher since they're class president/vice

He accepted surprisingly

You:

Oh

Yeah, I'll come

Smol Mylene:

Yay, see you at 7 today! Get prepared!

If Mylene was telling the truth and everyone actually was coming, you didn't want to be suspicious. You usually jumped at these kind of things, since you were pretty lonely all the time. You wouldn't want that to change now, especially when there's an Akuma hiding around. It'd put you on the suspect list. You let out a sigh and walked over to your closet. At least you could stall on your homework for a little.

Time to prepare for a sleepover...

*-*-*