How We End

Grace Anderson is a striking young lady with a no-nonsense and inimical attitude. She barely smiles or laughs, the feeling of pure happiness has been rare to her. She has acquired so many scars and life has thought her a very valuable lesson about trust.

Dean Ryan is a good looking young man with a sanguine personality. He always has a smile on his face and never fails to spread his cheerful spirit.

On Grace's first day of college, the two meet in an unusual way when Dean almost runs her over with his car in front of an ice cream stand. Although the two are opposites, a friendship forms between them and as time passes by and they begin to learn a lot about each other, Grace finds herself indeed trusting him.

Dean was in love with her. He loved everything about her.

Every. Single. Flaw.

He loved the way she always bit her lip.
He loved the way his name rolled out of her mouth.
He loved the way her hand fit in his like they were made for each other.
He loved how much she loved ice cream.
He loved how passionate she was about poetry.
One could say he was obsessed.

But love has to have a little bit of obsession to it, right?

It wasn't all smiles and roses with both of them but the love they had for one another was reason enough to see past anything.

But as every love story has a beginning, so it does an ending.