Day 6: 69

-Alright let's do this. Wanna try smthn a little different.

Eddie's head banged up against the wall, large hands that belonged to Venom gripping at his sides harsh enough to leave bruises that he'll for sure admire in the morning. It was always a treat whenever Venom left marks on Eddie for him to look at later. It was a good reminder of how he wasn't alone and never would be. He smiled at the thought but a shudder ran down his spine as Venom ran his warm, thick tongue up his vulnerable neck slowly as sharp teeth cautiously avoided skin. Eddie licked his chapped lips.

"Well you're in a uh surprisingly good mood," Eddie hesitantly chuckled.

Venom left a saliva trail as he licked up his cheek with a loving growl. He was in his full body form, his lower half grinding against Eddie at a torturous pace. Slowly, a hand that was placed on Eddie's hip trailed down to his pants, gripping the belt loops and pulling him closer. Venom's low growls shook Eddie's body to the core, anticipation crawling within his whole body.  Venom really was starting to get the hang of human intimacy. He groaned as Venom took hold of his clothed crotch, two big fingers placed at the base over his clothes as they moved up looking for the button of his pants. He looked down and cursed, knowing that those two fingers alone were bigger and thicker than his own cock. The pop of a button caught his attention, Eddie watched the button roll away across the floor of their apartment. Venom took his chin to make Eddie face him, a finger swiping over his bottom lip, and spoke in a low, gruff voice.

"We have done good tonight, don't you agree, Eddie?"

Eddie let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in before he looked Venom in the eyes and nodded, sticking out his tongue enough to meet the tip of Venom's thumb. His eyes were half-lidded, sleepy but full of lust. Plump lips puffed from too much biting. He looked like a hot mess, especially with his hair poking in different directions but he was a beautiful mess to Venom. Earlier that night, the pair went out in the streets of San Francisco hunting for some "food" and happened to run into a group of men harassing two girls in an alleyway.

Eddie put his hand up to caress Venom's cheek, "I suppose we did, love."

Venom looked down at him, nuzzling against his hand, leaving out a comforting hum. 'Purring' Eddie thought. The moonlight illuminated them as it poked out through the window of the small apartment. The night was warm despite living near the cold ocean waters of California.
Venom picked up Eddie by his thighs using the wall as leverage to hold him up, letting Eddie wrap his arms around the neck of his lover before he began kissing him softly on his lips. Tongues exploring each other's mouths, Eddie's hands holding onto Venom for dear life as if he believed this would be the last he'd ever see him. Venom was practically sucking his face as he formed lips over his no longer exposed teeth. They were radiating heat, Venom gripping onto Eddie's thighs as if he wanted more marks on him. Pressure digging into flesh, deep enough to leave bruises. If there was enough claw, even blood would be drawn out, though Eddie never seemed to complain. He trusted Venom to take care of him. He wouldn't dare hurt him even if he wanted to unless given permission. Venom was the first to pull away, a string of saliva connecting from his tongue to Eddie's used lips.
"Please, Vee. I need you," Eddie huffed out a moan and kissed the side of Venom's tongue.
Venom looked down at the tent in Eddie's pants and looked back at him with a smirk. Eddie looked at him, suspicious, until Venom released Eddie from his pants and underwear, picked him up by the thighs, and placed them over his shoulders. Venom's hot breath steamed over Eddie's cock. His thighs shuddered, back arching away from the wall and tightening his thighs as Venom began wrapping his tongue around his dick. Eddie cried out, one hand on Venom's shoulder and the other on top of his head urging for more. His tongue lapped at the vein and up to the tip making Eddie squirm. He shuddered and let out a whine. Knowing he would get too close to coming, he attempted to push Venom's head away, but he wouldn't budge, making Eddie lean his head back against the wall and scratch at Venom's neck.
"Taste too good, Eddie."
"Vee please I'm gonna- ah fuck," Eddie cried out as Venom squeezed his tongue around the base of his cock, stopping his orgasm. Its warmth making Eddie's blood flow south.
He was shaking from the pleasure, unsure where to place it. It was too much yet not enough, so he let out another whine. One of Venom's hands trailed up to Eddie's thigh, rubbing it comfortingly, slowly trailing his fingers to spread Eddie's ass apart and poke and probe into his hole.
"Fuck, Venom please, bedroom," Eddie huffed out as he squirmed against the brick walls.
"Of course, Eddie. We will take care of you," he hissed.
Venom picked up Eddie and took him off from around his neck and let Eddie wrap his legs around his waist like he was holding a baby. Back in the position they were before. On their way to the bedroom, Venom started kissing down Eddie's neck, hands going up into his shirt and scratching softly at Eddie's back. Venom's face inhaled the scent of the other, warmth surrounding him making him nuzzle deeper. Eddie softly chuckled and kissed his cheek.
They both entered their bedroom, Eddie looking up at Venom with adoring eyes as Venom sat down softly on the bed. Venom looked down at Eddie's thighs. They had small cuts and scratches from earlier, and they looked marvelous.
"Whatcha thinking of there, Vee?"
Venom looked at Eddie and let out a soft growl. He lowered himself onto the bed and flipped Eddie around so that he was facing the wall, moving his body towards his chest by grabbing at the thighs he was admiring.
Eddie chuckled nervously, "Uh if you wanted me to sit on your face you coulda just said so."
"We want you to sit on our face, Eddie."
"Yeah, you think so," Eddie asked jokingly.
"Yes, we think so. Very much. Now get over here," Venom commanded.
Before Eddie could respond, he was already being spread open by big hands as solid wet warmth lapped at his hole. Venom bit softly at one of his cheeks playfully as Eddie already began to shake and stutter.
"F-Fuck ah. Vee, please."
Venom teased the tip of his tongue into Eddie's asshole but never fully went in. He hummed softly making sweet vibrations up against Eddie's ass. Once Venom gave him mercy and decided to push a good quarter of his tongue inside Eddie, poor Eddie moaned and bent over Venom's body for better access. Venom wrapped his arms tight around Eddie's legs, pushing his ass further into his mouth making the tip brush against a bundle of nerves. Eddie's walls clenched softly around his tongue, begging for more.
"Taste good, Eddie."
Eddie cursed and moaned, feeling the rumble of Venom's deep voice echoing through his body.
"Cmon, buddy, ah, wanna make you feel good too."
The other hummed and formed a cock between his legs, Eddie accepted it into his mouth.
"Christ..." Eddie muffled out.
Eddie's thighs shook as Venom kept pounding his tongue into Eddie's prostate, moans muffled with the cock down Eddie's throat. He relaxed his throat and took as much of Venom as he could, the tip already hitting the back of his throat but still having enough room of Venom's cock to where Eddie's left a hand to stroke the rest of him. Venom purred, leaving sweet vibrations to go through Eddie as he moaned and came, Venom following him seconds behind.

-finally an update, amiright