Day 1: Normal Sex

Eddie entered his apartment after a long day of crime fighting with Venom.
"Eddie.
Eddie?
Eddie!"
"What Vee."
"Hungry."
"What! You just ate a bunch of criminal's heads! How are you still hungry?"
"I just am. Tater tots! Eddie."
"Fine, fine hold on," Eddie said as he sighed. He opened the freezer getting a bag of tater tots out. He put a bunch on a pan and put it in the small oven he owned to bake. Venom knew he was tired, so he made his head appear in front of Eddie.
"Eddie tired?"
Eddie half nodded to the side.
"Eddie sad?"
"Not when I'm with you."
"Too cheesy, Eddie."
"It's true though."
Venom rolled his eyes and kissed Eddie, tongue licking at Eddie's lips for entrance, getting denied. Eddie was being a tease and he knew it. Eddie just chuckled when Venom mentally pouted, then accepted Venom's request. His tongue invading Eddie's mouth. Eddie moaned as the kiss became more heated. Eddie moved his hand to Venom's neck, making the kiss deeper and more rough. Venom began to appear in his full physical form, picking up Eddie and putting him on the counter since he was smaller. Venom's tongue started to go in deeper, to Eddie's throat. This caused Eddie to gag slightly but soon relaxed and took it in. Venom's hand took Eddie's thigh, raising it which exposed Eddie's lower area to Venom. He began coming closer with Eddie, creating friction. Eddie started to moan, but was muffled by Venom's tongue. Venom took out his tongue and picked up Eddie, going to their room. He dropped Eddie onto the bed and continued to kiss him.
"We love Eddie."
"Love you too buddy."
The symbiote began to undress Eddie. He looked at Eddie and licked his lips/teeth. He then attacked Eddie's lips, kissing him roughly. Venom began to push himself into Eddie's hole, making Eddie moan. The symbiote became desperate. He thrusted into Eddie faster. Eddie's back bucked up, pleasure building up inside inside him. He could feel Venom in his stomach. It wasn't painful. It felt incredibly good. Venom licked up Eddie's chest, loving the way he was. He held both of Eddie's hands as he thrusted faster. Eddie came. Venom licked it up, kissing Eddie afterwards. Eddie was breathing heavily as Venom snuggled into Eddie's neck, licking a stripe up.
"You are mine."
"And only yours, as you are mine."
"And only yours."
Eddie smiled at Venom, hugging him as he started to drift off to sleep.