Day 4: Half dressed

Eddie's POV

Venom pulled on my pants and underwear, for them to only go down to his shins. I tried hiding his face with his arms but Venom held my arms down with one of his hands. I just bit his lip feeling exposed. Venom lifted my legs up and slipped a finger in his ass. I bit his lip. Venom is usually more rougher but today was different. Instead of just ramming himself into me, he stretched me out, wanting me to enjoy this. I could tell that he was enjoying himself too according to his thoughts. He went agonizingly slow, making me thrash around, wanting more pleasure. I even tried making my pants come off so I could get more friction by spreading my legs but the pants wouldn't budge. Soft moans came out through my mouth, just wanting more. I clawed and Venom's hands but he wouldn't release me. He was taking complete control of me, and I fucking love it. He then stuck in another finger, playing with the walls and whatever was up there, testing the waters. He went in deeper, finding something he shouldn't which made me moan, loud. He played with, what I assumed to be my prostate, lightly touching it or pushing into it. I didn't care what he did to me, he could bite me for all I care. I trusted him with my life. I love him.
Venom must have heard my thought since he stopped and replaced his fingers with his dick. He rubbed my sides, which he usually never does.
"I love you too, Eddie," he said as he went faster. I moaned as my back arched, making my head move back. As he went faster, I just thought if those words over and over again. "I love you too, Eddie." Then suddenly pleasure took over. I must've came. Venom released my arms which went nowhere. He cleaned us up and remover my clothing. As I blinked, I then realized that he was on top of me. He wasn't crushing me. It felt comfortable. After a while he turned around and spooned me as we both went to sleep.