Day 3: Blowjob

"Eddie."
"Hmm."
"Bored."
"Then do something. Are you hungry?"
"A little."
"Want me to make you tater tots?"
"Sure."
Eddie got up from the couch and began to put some tater tots on a pan and put it in the small oven he owned.
"What would you like to watch while I work, bud?"
"...mm you pick."
"Alright then."
Eddie wanted to see what it would be like if Venom cried so he put on a war movie called Saving Private Ryan. As the tater tots where finished, Eddie put them in a plate and went back to work as Venom watched the movie.
A few hours later, Venom slithered up Eddie, curious of what Eddie was doing.
"You look tired, Eddie."
Eddie just hummed as he continued to type loudly on his computer.
"Eddie."
No answer.
"Eddie?"
No answer except for more clacking sounds from Eddie's laptop.
"Eddie!"
Nothing. Eddie wasn't paying attention to Venom, and he didn't like that. Venom was desperate for attention at this point. He wanted Eddie to pay attention to him and him only. Eddie just continues to type his report for work, slightly tired, and completely focused only on his work.
Venom pouted. How dare Eddie do work over Venom. He had to do something about it.
Venom thought for a bit and finally got an idea.
He slithered near Eddie's crotch, unbuttoning Eddie's jeans. When Venom 'accidentally' touched Eddie's clothed dick, he finally noticed that Venom was near his crotch, with his jeans undone.
"W-Woah Vee I'm working right now."
"You look tired, Eddie," Venom said as he licked at Eddie's dick. Eddie twitched.
"V-Vee-."
Venom looked up at Eddie as he lowered Eddie's boxers, licking up Eddie's shaft.
"Yes, Eddie."
Eddie moaned, "Don't stop."
Venom moved his tongue against Eddie. Eddie moaned of how good it felt. A long, warm, moist tongue. Eddie lost his focus on his computer and his arm slammed onto the keys as Venom licked at the tip. Eddie bit his lip, not wanting to moan loud and get a noise complaint, but really he was just embarrassed. Venom moved faster, making the tip of his tongue go in deeper into the tip of Eddie's penis. The pleasure was something Eddie has never experienced before. It was too much. Eddie came with a loud moan. Venom licked Eddie's come off and took full control over Eddie's body. He turned off the computer and walked them to the bedroom so they could sleep.