🌼19 ¶M¶🌼

Magsimula sa umpisa

His hair was all messy but some stickied on his forehead because of sweat, his red swollen lips that were drooling from all the pleasure, and his tan body marked everywhere by Jungkook. He look absolutely perfect, no scratch that, he look ethereal.

Taehyung felt a warm, unfamiliar pit in his stomach. "Daddy...mmmm... I f-fe-el w-wei-rd." Taehyung shuttered. Jungkook knew the younger was about to come and so was he. He thrusted faster earning loud moans from Taehyung. "NGH-COME FOR DAADY BABY BOY!" "AHHHH DADDY!!!" With that, the younger came on both of their stomach. The older came on the condom then removed his member out of Taehyung's hole.

Both breathed heavily. Trying to calm down their high. Taehyung was about to fall asleep but Jungkook lift him up, carrying him bridal style as Taehyung buried his face in Jungkook neck smelling his addictting scent. Jungkook went to the bathroom to clean both of them up. When they were all cleaned up, Jungkook carried Taehyung to the closet and let Taehyung change into Jungkook's red hoodie that was big for him which made it oversized and black boxers.

(The TH is wearing ^)

Jungkook quickly wore grey boxers and black sweatpants. He laid Taehyung gently on the bed and pecked his forehead then lips. "Good night love. I love you." Jungkook said, staring at the other with heart eyes. Then lay down on his side of the bed. "Good night Kookie. I love you too." Taehyung mumbled softly. He felt his eyelids become heavy so he closes them and went to dreamland. Jungkook cuddled the other tightly, never wanting to let go as he drifted to dreamland as well.

*****************************

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry I suck at writing smut 😓😓😓.

Meme time 🤗🤗🤗