part 15

Courtney pov...

I'm an so tired after playing with the creepypastas i go upstairs to go take a nap even though it is still 12:00am I walk into my room and shut the door I plot in my bed  and fall asleep with my lil manganese Jackson got me when we were lil kids...

Jackson's pov...

I freaking miss Courtney so bad that I started crying a little when alice noticed she came toward me and hugged me I started crying more the only words I got out while sniffling was " I miss her I don't want to be here anymore I want her". She put her finger under my chin to look at her i looked into blue eyes and replied " she is fine she will never give up on us but remember she misses you too but you have to stay strong for you and Courtney i smiled and replied " thanks alice ur the best" I felt better and plus me and alice had a long conversation....

1:30pm....

Courtney pov...

I am sleeping like an angel  I'm dreaming about me and Jackson plus my new family the creepypastas while sleep I heard my door open and I saw a lot of shadows because my curtains were open and the sun was shining in my room i heard " awww" so that meant it was the creepypastas were in my room watching me sleep i started moving a little and I think EJ replied " she is adorable when she is sleeping " I then heard someone replied we should let her sleep we don't want to wake her up then I heard everyone leave and my door shut...

Sally's pov...

I was sitting on the couch watching television when everyone came downstairs i didn't see Ms. Courtney  so I asked uncle EJ. " EJ where's courtney" he smiled and replied "she's sleep Sally is everything  okay" I smiled and replied " yes " I walked out the living room and into the kitchen where slendy was i smiled and say at the table slendy noticed and replied " hello child what you doing" I frowned and replied " slendy I'm bored Courtney not up to play with me she is sleeping can I go outside" slendy chuckled and replies " okay just be back for dinner ( which is at 5:30 ) she smiles and replies " okay" I run out the kitchen door and run into the woods...

Guards pov...

I saw a little girl run into the woods this was my chance to take that little girl and bring her to Dracula i followed her into the woods and she looked like she was eight i just kept following her...

Sally's pov...

I was walking in the woods trying to find something to do after a while I was deep in the woods and I climbed a tree branch and hung upside down i giggled because this was fun to me I heard rustling through a bush i stopped what I was doing and got off the tree the Bush ruffled again I replied "hello who's there"....

Guards pov...

Crap the little girl noticed me i tried to stay quiet but this stupid bush would not stop rustling i heard the little girl reply " hello who's there i couldn't show my face but I can try to scare her when she comes toward it and that's exactly what she was doing right now time for my plan to get into work...

Sally's pov...

I started walking toward  the rustling bush and replied hello who's there i walk closer to it and popped out a man he smiled and I saw fangs i was scared and replied " you're you're that vampire that tried to attacked me courtney" he chuckled and replied " that's correct now come and there won't be consequences i looked his way then the other way he smiled and replied " we can do it the easy way or the ..... I picked the hard way and ran the opposite way....

This stupid vampire ran after me I was going the wrong direction I wanted to go back to the mansion and the stupid  vampire was blocking that way I ran and he catches up he pounced on me and replied you chose the hard way I tried to squirm out his hands and started screaming he chuckled and replied your a feisty lil girl" I elbowed him in his middle he groaned and got off me I smiled and started laughing he was in ain I was laughing so hard I didn't know he got up i frowned and replied " oh crap I'm in trouble now " he smiles and walks toward me I look around and see a branch a thick branch to hit him with i wait for him to come close he's almost there almost almost then WHAM! I grabbed the branch and hit him with it on his head he fell  incautious  I was about to walk away but something told me to make sure he was dead or just in a deep sleep I walked toward him first I kicked him nothing happened I got on my knees and poked my finger at his cheek he didn't move i open one of his eyes ( don't judge me in a curious 8 yr old girl) I knew he was in a deep sleep so I got up i started walking when something grabbed my leg i turned and saw the vampire awake he got up i was scared now I looked at him and started running he caught up and threw me over his shoulder and we started walking in a different direction...

5:19 pm...

Slendy's pov...

It is now 5:19 and Sally isn't here I thought to myself that she probably coming now so I didn't worry that much...

10 minutes later

Slendys s pov...

Okay now I'm worried I am worried It is now 5:28 and Sally isn't here the rest of the creepypastas are sitting down when there are two seats left one belongs to Courtney she is sleep I know that when everyones seated they look at the seat where Sally sits and EJ replied where's Sally" I reply I don't know I told her she can go play and she's not home yet they all frown and get up and go through the kitchen door I was worried and hope that Sally's okay...

Creepypastas pov...

We all got up and exit the kitchen door to go find out lil sis if one of us are missing them we all go looking for them there was seven of us so we splitted up separate after a while we couldn't find Sally we all met up toward the mansion nobody has seen her the sun was going down then we realize we didn't tell Courtney we all started at each other and walk silently into the house...

Courtney pov...

I am cuddled in my bed still sleep I love it here i love my new family nothing can go wrong but I still miss Jackson I want to be in his arms right now but I know I can't right now I was still sleep when my door opened i opened one of my eyes and saw the creepypastas i smiled and replied " hello" they smiled then frowned they walked toward my bed I say up and they plotted on my bed I smiled and replied " what's up" they smiled then frowned again I then noticed someone was missing i replied where's Sally " all of them look at each other then Jane replied "courtney" I look toward Jane she replied " Sally is missing we can't find her " I was frightened and replied " what do you mean Sally is missing" they look at me and replied " we can't find her we looked in the woods and she's not there" a tear  trickled down my face I got up and left them in my room i went downstairs to speak to slendy I found him in the living room waiting for me a tears already coming i replied " is it true" he didnt replied i screamed " SLENDY tell me it isn't true " he replied I'm sorry child " I  was shocked i turned around and was walking toward the door I heard slendy reply " Courtney wait Courtney " I was out the door already I was going to find my little sis I transformed into my werewolf form and started running i thought of me and Sally having good times I started crying after a while I checked the whole entire mansion territory woods and didn't see Sally i walk toward the mansion and stop in in the middle i see the creepypastas running toward me that's when I break I start crying they run to me and hug me all of them they hear my whimpers and can't do anything just to keep me company in in pain now I lost another family member my lil sis my poor lil sis... I howled and it was a loud bowl too it echoed through the woods and the vampire and Sally heard it and Sally knew who it was who howled and she couldn't do anything she was over a vampire shoulder going somewhere...