Part 10

Dracula pov... 

it's been 3 days and my people can't seem to find Courtney I mean come on she doesn't know her way around the woods I mean does she? I'm thinking of this all in my mind when one of my guards come bursting in the room I face him and reply '' did you find her'' the guard shook his head I faced the other way  but then he replied '' we found someone better'' i faced him and replied '' who'' the guard faces the door and another guard comes in with a girl that looks like Courtney age she was trying to get out of the guards hand she growled and I replied '' great another werewolf what's your name'' the girl didn't say anything the guard pulled her tighter closer to him and she let out a scream I smiled and replied '' what's your name or I'll tell him to kill you right now right here'' she looked at me and replied ''Alice'' . I smiled and replied '' well Alice were are you from'' she didn't answer I looked at the guard holding her and he squeezed her harder she let out a groan and replied '' from the werewolf territory'' he smiled he knew where this was going he had one final question for Alice he  smiled and replied '' what pack are you from''  she replied ''  the  alpha  was Jackson stone'' I smiled and replied '' well we have a special person we want you to meet Alice'' Alice looked up she had frightened eyes I faced the guard and replied'' follow me'' the guard grabbed Alice's arm and forced her to walk once down to the dungeon  we started walking toward Mr. Jackson's cell once there I heard Mr. Jackson snarl and replied '' what do you want'' I smiled and replied '' you have a cellmate now '' Mr .jackson looked up and replied ''who'' the guard pushed Alice to the cell and Mr. Jackson replied '' Alice'' alice looked up and replied '' jackson but, but you were dead how are you here''  the guard opened the cell and threw alice  in Jackson caught her and replied " is Courtney okay" she friend and reply's " no one no where she is at they sent me to a find her and I looked everywhere in the woods for her Jackson whispers in her ear and I couldn't hear do I left and the guards did too..

Courtney's POV...

I got dressed and ran downstairs to go eat dinner once downstairs there was only a spot and guess what it was near Ben I groaned to myself and went toward Ben when EJ got up and sat in the spot next to Ben I smiled and instead of sitting by Ben I sat by Sally and Alice after dinner I found EJ on the couch I smiled and plotted down on the couch and looked at EJ I smile and reply " thank-you he looks my way an replies " your welcome " I kiss him on the mask and leave....

Jackson's POV ...

I had the cell to myself but now Dracula took it way to far he captured Alice she was on the bed sobbing when she replied " we thought you were dead I mean Courtney misses you when I heard that I knew she will never forget about me then she replies when I come over I hear her crying and there's s nothing I can do I try to call her and all she says is she misses you" I smile  and reply I know but I can't do anything right now.....