Part 12

courtneys pov...

once finishing the note I thought in my mind Jackson alive Jackson's alive then I heard the last bit of the note 

if I don't get to the mansion by midnight one of them will go bye-bye 

I thought of Jackson and Alice it was 11:30 pm I looked at my window I got up from my bed and opened my window and climbed out it I knew my way through the woods I turned into my wolf form and started to run into the woods 

dracula pov... 

I felt her coming she would do anything for her boyfriend and her friends she was almost here I yelled to the guards they came toward me I replied ''bring the two prisoners'' they shook there heads and walked away I felt her almost here...

Jackson pov... 

while in the cell Alice was telling me how the pack was doing and Evan was alpha, for now, I smiled as I knew my friend is doing a great job before I could start a sentence two guards came to our cell they opened it and dragged Alice out they grabbed my arm and we started to leave...

Courtney pov... 

I was  in my old territory now near the mansion when I was in the path I was frightened but freakin angry as hell I thought Dracula killed Jackson I ran up the path as fast as a cheetah when up to the path I was greeted by two vampires I growled and turned into my original form the vampire chuckles and one of them reply ''follow us'' I follow them...

Dracula pov...  

courtney was here I felt her in the mansion my plan has worked while talking and thinking I didn't see the guards and Courtney come in I faced her and smiled she growled and replied '' what do you want Dracula'' I smiled and replied '' you'' she snarled and replied '' where's Jackson and Alice'' before I could say something the guards came in the room with the prisoners...

courtney pov...

I asked Dracula where Jackson and Alice were before he could say something there were two guards walking into the room when I saw the two prisoners face I almost fainted I replied '' Jackson, Alice'' Jackson looked toward me and replied '' Courtney'' I run to him the guard lets them both go I run faster than I ever ran before and ran into them both...

jackson pov...

when in the room I see Dracula talking to someone then everything went quiet I heard my name being called Dracula scooted away and I saw Courtney I reply '' Courtney'' she starts running toward us the guards let us go when she is close she wraps me and Alice  in her hands she replies's '' Jackson I miss... before she could say you I kissed her and she is speechless she starts crying I smile and wipe her tear away she looks up I replied '' I miss you too sweetheart'' she smiles and looks toward Alice and threw her hands around her Alice smiles and replies '' miss you too Courtney'' Courtney smiles before she is interrupted by Dracula...  

dracula pov ...

while they were saying there hello's I thought about how I can keep Courtney with me forever I interrupted them and replied '' Courtney'' she turned around and growled then replied '' what'' I smiled and looked toward the guards they grabbed the prisoners Alice screams Courtney replies '' Stop pls I'll do anything just pls don't hurt them'' a tear trickles down her face I smile and reply ''anything'' she frowns and replies '' anything'' Jackson replies '' Courtney no I love you pls don't do this'' i smile and reply '' will you marry me'' Courtney growls and reply's '' never'' I smile and reply'' well one of them will have to die ''  Courtney looks at Jackson and Alice'' I look toward the prisoners and smile then reply '' how about Jackson first'' she turns to me and snarls then starts walking she stops in front of me and reply's '' someday I will kill you'' she walks toward Mr. Jackson and Alice she goes to ms. Alice and kisses her forehead ms. Alice smiles then Courtney smiles then, she walks toward Mr. Jackson he has a smile on his face she walks close to him and kisses him on the lips when done she backs away Mr. Jackson pulls her back toward him and kisses her again she smiles and whispers something in his ear he smiled and Courtney turned around walked toward me and walked out the door....

Jackson pov...

after the kissed Courtney started backing away I pulled her back toward me again and kissed her I wanted to look into the beautiful eyes of her and tell her she's mine only after the kiss was done she smiled and whispered in my ear  ''I will come back for you two'' she put her head on my head we stayed like this for two minutes when she turned around and left.dracula was mad as hell now he sent his guards to bring us back to the dungeon....