Neptune: "That's a weird looking sword. It looks like a flounder."

Y/n: *Tick mark* "You know one of the things that get me mad, is when people are disrespecting my sword. And you Neptune just dug your own grave." *Handsigns* " Kirigakure No Jutsu"

The famous mist technique has surround the entire battlefield which makes it hard for team SSSN.

Scarlet: "Damn it. None of us can see thanks to this damn mist."

Neptune: " It's a good thing we spread out."

Y/n: *Handsigns* "Suiton Genjutsu: Mugen Marō "

Thanks to this mist, I was able to create a conch made out of water. It opens its shell and releases a mist that puts them under a genjutsu. The conch licks them which cause them to freeze. They are now overcome with fear and they're going into a mental breakdown in a matter of time.

Sage and Scarlet: *Holds their head and screams* " AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!" 

Oobleck: "My my my, it seems that Mr. Hozuki has put but Sage and Scarlet into an illusion. What are your thoughts on this Peter."

Port: " Based on my assumption, I believe that it's this mist technique that's able to create an illusion. What an amazing move from Mr. Hozuki."

Everyone watches as both Sage and Scarlet scream and their auras are going down.

Sun: "GUYS SNAP OUT OF IT. IT'S NOT REAL!!!" 

They didn't listen as they're both trapped in the genjutsu. I just ran at them decided to end their misery.

Y/n: *Holds Hiramekarei* "Hiramekarei Unleashing." *Swings it*

The audience watch as I put my chakra on Hiramekarei and they see a hammer being formed. 

I swung my sword and it hit both of them which sends them out of the ring with both auras on red

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I swung my sword and it hit both of them which sends them out of the ring with both auras on red.

Port: " Both Sage and Scarlet are eliminated."

Oobleck: " That was amazing. To think that Mr. Hozuki can create illusions."

Sun: "Alright jackass your going to get it now. Let's go Neptune."

Neptune: "Got it."

Both of them put their weapons in gun mode and began shooting at me. I calmly dodged them and blocked it with my sword.

Sun: "Damn it we got to get close."

Neptune: "Let's teach this asshole a lesson."

Both ran at me with Sun's weapon being in staff mode and Neptune's in Trident. Sun jumped and swung down. I dodged to the left and swung which he blocked. Neptune then came and tried to slice me in two but I ducked and quickly uppercut him. They both jumped back which me time to go into offense. 

Y/n: *Begins to separate Hiramekarei* " Hiramekarei : Twinsword form."

I ran at them and swung both swords

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I ran at them and swung both swords. They blocked it but it pushed them back again. Sun ran to me to and tries to swing his staff. I blocked it and kicked him which sends him flying in the desert area. I was at the advantage since I'm in the ocean area. Neptune quickly runs at me with his weapon in guandao mode. I can tell that it's electric so I need to be careful. Neptune quickly tries to cut me but I blocked it with both swords. I push him back and put both Hiramekarei in it's original form.

Y/n: *handsigns* "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu " I created three clones. Two of them went to Sun while me and another clone went to Neptune. Both me and the clone were attacking him with our swords. This makes it harder for him so I decided to distract while the clone finishes it.

Clone Y/n: *Get's behind Neptune and does Handsigns* "Suirō no Jutsu" Neptune was then inside a dome of water and he panicks.

Neptune: "OH MY OUM! OH MY OUM! THIS IS WATER AND I'M TRAPPED HERE! I CAN'T BREATH!! I CAN'T BREATH!! *faints and his aura goes to red completely.

Port: " Neptune is now eliminated."

Oobleck: " Wow Mr. Hozuki can also create clones. One of him is already powerful enough."

Sun: "Shit. Looks like it's all on me. *Looks at his scroll* " HIS AURA HASN'T EVEN DROPPED DOWN!!"

Y/n: "Just you and me left monkey."

Sun: "DAMN YOU!"

Sun rans at me in rage with his staff. I then ran at him with hiramekarei ready to swing. We both swung our weapons and blocked each other's attack. Sun then spin his staff and tries to hit me, but I was able to block them. I quickly slide under him, then reverse swing my sword which sends him back. We both looked at each other with a long distance. I coated my Hiramekarei  with my chakra and then we both jumped ready to end this.

Y/n: "Hiramekarei Kaihō

My Hiramekarei was coated with my chakra and it turned into a longsword. We both swung our weapons and my sword broke through his weapon and strike him which put his aura into the red zone.

 We both swung our weapons and my sword broke through his weapon and strike him which put his aura into the red zone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Port: " And Mr. Wukong is eliminated. Team MIST is going into the next round." *The entire stadium cheered loud.*

Oobleck: " This was an excellent match. Mr. Hozuki defeated a strong 4 man teamed."

I was standing in the middle of the arena with people cheering at me with Hiramekarei on my shoulder with a smirk on my face. The plan has begun all I must do now is survive until the end.

Salem. I Will End Your Life.

*Entire Scene dispersed in to mist.*

ALL RIGHT GUYS, I FINISHED THE UPDATE. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON MY STORIES. WE ARE HALFWAY DONE WITH THIS BOOK SO GET READY TO SHIT YOUR PANTS. YOUR SUMMONS WILL NOT BE THE TOADS SO DON'T ASK ABPUT THAT. I GOT SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT.  REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME AND VOTE ON MY STORIES. TO EVERYONE THAT SUPPORTED ME. HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE FROM ARTIST OF THE MIST. JA NE

THANKS FOR A FANTASTIC YEAR.

WATER IS BETTER THAN ICEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें