*:..。o○ 10 ○o。..:*

Start from the beginning

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

They sat in silence for the rest of the ride and Jungkook found it suffocating. His nervousness was increasing the closer they got to Jungkook's house. He was staying the night, Jungkook only had one bedroom and his sofa couldn't exactly be called a sofa with how mangled and broken it was. Then he had another thought. His room. It was a mess. His bed was unmade. Clothes were strewn all over the floor. The kitchen. Also a mess after his attempts at cooking. His apartment was far from luxurious and with Taehyung's background he was going to find it horrible.

He was interrupted from his whizzing thoughts by a light tap on his arm.
"Jungkook, we're here" Taehyung said softly.
"Oh, yeah" Jungkook gulped as he got out the car, he was sure he was sweating profusely but he tried not to pay attention to it.
"Are you okay? You look a bit ill" Taehyung looked at him concerned.
"I'm fine, I just need some water, that's all. Let's go" he said quickly and rushed into his apartment building, already climbing the stairs to his apartment.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

When he got up to his apartment he quickly peeked round the door and saw the mess he had left in the morning. This is the time he wished there was some magical cleaning fairy or that his dreams about him actually cleaning up were real. He turned to Taehyung who was standing awkwardly behind him probably wondering why on Earth they were both awkwardly hovering around Jungkook's door.

"Can you give me a minute?" Jungkook asked.
"Uh, yeah?" Taehyung responded looking really confused.
Jungkook rushed into his apartment and tried to tidy as much as he could. He lit a few candles to try and get out any smell that might be lingering in his apartment. He shoved all the rubbish in a bag and the dirty clothes into a laundry hamper.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He quickly opened the door and looked out as Taehyung wasn't at the door. He looked down the corridor and saw him being cornered by his 40 year old, sleazy neighbour.
"Don't you want to come see my fish? It's massive" The man smirked as he continued to walk towards Taehyung. Jungkook sighed, this wasn't a isolated occasion that his neighbour would do this.

Taehyung looked creeped out beyond belief "um, no thank you"
"Aw come on it'll be fun" The man continued.
"Hey babe! Are you coming in?!" Jungkook called catching both of their attention. Taehyung looked relieved to see him.
"Oh yeah, I was just coming...um...babe" Taehyung said awkwardly, his cheeks going red as he rushed over to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled at him and ushered him into the house. He glared at his neighbour and then entered his house behind Taehyung.

Taehyung was looking around his house and that scared Jungkook slightly. He scratched the back of his neck "yeah, it's not much" he laughed awkwardly.
"I love it" Taehyung smiled "it's so cozy and homely"
Jungkook smiled "yeah? Well there's only one bedroom but don't worry I'll sleep in the floor and you can have the bed"
"Oh no, it's okay you're doing me the favour. You sleep in your bed I'll sleep on the sofa or something" Taehyung argued.
"Taehyung I swear, if you fall asleep anywhere other than that bed I will personally carry you to the bed"

Taehyung sighed "you're too nice"
Jungkook couldn't help but smile at him "wanna watch a movie or something?" Jungkook asked.
Taehyung nodded and Jungkook looked through his DVD collection.
"So what kind of movies do you like to watch?"
"What have you got?"
"Well I've got, the godfather, lord of the rings, the matrix, Harry Potter, wizard of oz. Stuff like that"
"Em, do you have the sound of music. That's my favourite movie" Taehyung asked.
"Uh yeah, I do" Jungkook said and brought out the DVD.