14.Getting to know eachother

*Author PV*

  Jungkook has made it to there destination after about a good 20 to 25 minute walk with Taehyung on his back. Jungkook was extremely tired, even though the older was very light and jungkook was very strong it still made his legs hurt a lot but they finally made it somewhere he found recently where he wanted to share is with Taehyung.

Now here's the hard part... Jungkook has to wake Taehyung up

"Hey Taehyung wake up we're here"

"Five more minutes"

Jungkook chuckled thinking the younger was very adorable, so Jungkook decided the next best thing and well dropped Taehyung.

"Oww you muscle bunny how could you drop me!" Taehyung was now hitting Jungkook while Jungkook was just laughing at his nickname that Taehyung gave him

Taehyung stopped hitting Jungkook once he realized where they were. And god it was so beautiful

They were near a cliff with a view of the sunset since it was almost getting darker and then the beautiful stars that came out and water underneath them.

"It looks beautiful jungkook"

"Yea it really does" Taehyung turned around to see the younger just staring at him and ignoring the whole scenery until he realized what Jungkook meant and blushed madly.

"Why did you bring me here Jungkook?"

"The scenery is indeed beautiful and I recently came across it while I was walking and thinking about things and I wanted to show it to you"

"Thank you Jungkook it really does look beautiful. I might just come here when I get bored or need an escape from the world"

"What would you need to escape from" at this sudden question Taehyung kinda froze not really knowing how to answer when he remembered that the younger already knew about his family because Jin told him.

"My family and school"

"What do your parents do to you Taehyung?"

"You already know Jungkook, Jin hyung told you I don't have a need to bring it up"

"I know Jin hyung told me but I wanna hear it from you, if you don't feel comfortable with it don't tell me I'll always be here if you need someone to talk to though"

"Can I trust you a lot Jungkook, like with my life? I know it's a stupid question when we don't fully really well know each other good but I trust you a lot, more then I should but I do and I can't help it for some reason" Jungkook smiled at this he also trust Taehyung with his life or maybe not fully but he does trust him a lot even though they don't know each other so well