2. Friends

*Jungkooks PV*
Italic is Jungkooks thoughts
!Warning! Involvement of abuse

I was walking to my next class when I suddenly bumped into someone making me fall onto the floor , great I'm new here and probably just made an enemy on my first day because of bumping into them how fantastic jungkook, when I looked up I suddenly saw someone I recognized from a long time ago and then I realized it was my boi, mah dude, my amazing bestfriend that I spill all the tea with Park Jimin!!!

"Holy shit dude are you alri- OMG is that you Jungkook?!"

"Fuck yea it is mah dude" said jungkook

"I haven't seen you since like 8th grade Jimin where the hell did you go and why haven't you texted me?"

"Sorry dude I broke my phone and I couldn't get your contact"

"It's alright but anyway we got a lot to catch up on what's your next class?"

"I have History what about you?"

"Same come on let's go"

They both walked to class together getting to know each other a lot more when suddenly Jungkook ask something that's shocks the older

"So hyung do you know anything about a guy named Kim Taehyung?"

"Yea I do why are you curious?"

"Because I tried to be friends with him today but he straight out denied me and that shit never happens and also said some stuff that he wants me to keep my reputation good or something like that"

"Oh well umm you see the thing is everybody calls him a nerd and weird because he's always by himself or always has his nose in a book reading and studying he actually has one friend and that is Seokjin hyung or Jin hyung as we all call him, I think Taehyung well has problems"

"What do you mean by problems exactly?"

"He probably has problems at home because he usually comes to school all bruised up and with red stained cheeks and puffy eyes from crying and doesn't help with all the people that make fun of him"

"So he basically has no one?"

"Like I said no one other then Jin hyung"

"And who's he?"

"Once this class finishes we have lunch next I will show you al my group of friends"

"Oh alright then"

Time skip to lunch Tim

*Author PV"
As Jungkook and Jimin we're both walking they were both getting crowded with a bunch of girls asking them if they wanted to sit with them for lunch or hangout after school which they both found extremely gross because one Jimin only loves his Yoongibear and two they are both not that much into girls but anyway they finally made it to lunch and Jimin took Jungkook to there lunch table with all of his friends.

"So everyone this is Jungkook he was my bestfriend since we were basically 6"

"Hi everyone nice to meet you"

"OMG he's so cute I have another child to take care of now and I will protect you with my life now my name is Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin hyung" Jin went and gave the younger a hug and jungkook felt like he was being squeezed to death

"Umm babe I don't want you to kill him I mean he just got here" said Namjoon "Oh right sorry" and Jin went back to his seat "Sorry for my boyfriend he gets excited with new people that get invited into this group but my name is Kim Namjoon" "Hi nice to meet you, and you guys are dating?" "Yea is there something wrong with that jungkook?" Asked Namjoon "No nothing at all I'm just glad you guys aren't homophobic or some shit" "LANGUAGE" "My apologies."

"Hi Jungkook I'm your hope your my hope I'm J-hope, my real name is Jung Hoseok but you can just call me Hobi" "Nice to meet you Hobi hyung"

"Hey kid my name is Min Yoongi but you can call me Suga or Yoongi" "Hi Yoongi hyung"

"Well I'm glad everyone got to meet each other and everything but I'm starving so let's eat please" said Jimin

"Yes please" said Jin and everyone else but Jungkook needed to talk to Jin hyung like now

"Umm Jin hyung can I talk to you in private please?"

"Yea of course" they both walked out of the cafeteria and in the hallways where jungkook started asking questions about Taehyung

"So there's this kid named Kim Taehyung and Jimin said you knew about him can you give me some information on him?"

"And why should I do that exactly I mean I don't know you very well you could be a murder for all I know"

"But I'm your child!!"

"Fine whatever but don't tell anyone about this the poor kid already has a lot of stress on him. Anyway I met Taehyung about a couple months ago we started talking and became friends but one time he called me on the phone all scared screaming for me to go pick him up at his house and to let him sleep with me for a little bit when I got to his house Taehyung was well covered in bruises and looked very pale I instantly helped him get to my car and took him back to my place where I cared for him and treated him well but of course he had to go back he said thank you for everything but he had to go back home to deal with it. Me and him still talk a lot he often comes stay at my house when he doesn't feel safe at home sadly his parents are very homophobic and so I never met them but they abuse him all the time from what he tells me"

"Poor Taehyung, I wanted to become friends with him but he denied me he said I have to keep my reputation good and hanging out with a nerd like him will damage it"

"Yea Taehyungie is like that a lot he doesn't let me stay with him at all when we are in school but we always text each other I always try to sit with him at lunch and everything but he just leaves before I can reach him he always tells me he doesn't want me to get hurt so he stays away from me so people don't end up bullying me"

"I'm gonna make him be friends with me I want him to he's very cute as well I wouldn't mind if I could bang hi-" and there jungkook got a slap on the top of his head "owww that hurt hyung"

"You're my new child jungkook and I love you but I will disown your ass very quickly if you break him even more then he already is if you only wanna get in his pants"

"So I'm gonna get disowned how could you"

"I don't care if you are the president or anything I will smack the hell out of you for ever daring to hurt someone like that"

"Ok I'm sorry jin hyung but he is very cute I wanna get to know him more and his history but I haven't seen him in any of my classes only math"

"Boy we just started the day you got like four more classes you can wait"

"I know but I will get to know him a lot more and become bestfriends with him oh and why hasn't Taehyung you know joined your group yet?"

"He hasn't wanted to he's been bullied almost all his life so he says him being in a group with us will make it bad for us but also bad for him because he will get things told to him like people saying he thinks he's all that just because he's with a popular group so he decided not to"

"Oh well that sucks but I will make sure to be his friend I wanna know him a lot more and he deserves a lot honestly he's good looking the only thing is, is that he's not confident and always studying he should have some fun instead"

"He tried to once and parents found out and beat the shit out of him for it"

"Well nevermind then, we should head back and hurry up and eat before we won't be able too"

"Oh yea we should anyway again don't try To get in his pants because remember I can smack the hell out of you"

"Ok hyung I won't anyway come on let's go I'm hungry"

///////////////////////////////////////////