10.Introductions

*Authour PV*

Taehyung was kinda scared he must say, he was gonna hangout with the 'cool' kids when in reality they are all just a bunch of adorable weirdos that have more money then most students and have good talents. For instance Jungkook can sing, dance, rap, draw, and does photography. Namjoon is an underground rapper along with Yoongi. Jimin does dance with Hoseok, and Jin well he's Mr. Worldwide Handsome along with amazing singing skills.

Taehyung is kind of like Jungkook minus the rapping part a little but loves everything he loves that's what they have in common. Taehyung knew all of this because when you're popular a lot of shit gets heard along with fan girls saying this and that. People just didn't like Taehyung because he was too weird but he could have deep conversations and be very understanding at time and not always weird, it's just his personality that he likes.

Taehyung didn't wanna meet the members mainly because he knew he would get shit for it more then the members and he didn't wanna burden them with his shit as it is. All the members kind of know Taehyungs situation at home because of Jin that told them that's why they never really pick on Taehyung and always wanna talk to him but of course they would never pick on someone and Taehyung would always turn away when they approach him.

Well here goes nothing.

RING!!!

Saved by the bell so Taehyung went to his class immediately ignoring Jungkooks calls but forgot they were in the same class together of course and forgot he didn't win because he will have to see the members at lunch anyway.

         -TIME SKIP BECAUSE I CAN-

"Nice to meet you guys...my name is Kim Taehyung" said Taehyung the shy little kid that is currently hiding behind Jungkook not wanting to be in this situation.
Jungkook made Taehyung sit his ass down at the table once it was time for lunch and classes half finished, currently Taehyung had his head looking at his lap when Taehyung looked up....boy it was not pretty at all.

There the members were smiling and being all happy but no that wasn't the problem the problem was all the students staring or more like glaring at him for being able to sit at there table I mean why would they want a weird kid at there table like most girls are saying right now. (Maybe because he's not a slut like you..🤦‍♂️)

Taehyung thought nobody was crazy enough to come say something to his face not with all the members around but of course before Namjoon could say any proper introduction shit happens.

There a girl with her plate of food that was about to be poured onto Taehyung but luckily he was saved by none other then Jeon fucking Jungkook

"I'd watch yourself if I were you slut now leave Taehyung alone and go back to your little stupid friends" DDAENG sorry my bad

Everybody at the table was kind of at shock along with Jungkook mainly because Jungkook doesn't defend people and had never done anything like that along with other people around the cafeteria they were at shock but mainly because Jungkook defended Taehyung like that, the girl obviously embarrassed turned away and went back to her friends with an embarrassed face on.

"Well umm hi Taehyung my name is Park Jimin and I'm your hyung. Well everyone here except for Jungkook is your hyung" Jimin giggled

"Nice to meet you Taehyung I'm your hope, your my hope, I'm J-hope but really my name is Hoseok but you can call me J-hope or Hobi"

"Or horse face.... nice to meet you kid I'm Min Yoongi, one rule don't interrupt my sleep or your dead"

"Don't mind him Taehyung.. my name is Kim Namjoon"

"And you already know me Taehyung so yea I'm glad you finally joined us" said Jin

"Well I was kind of forced into this situation because of Jungkook so you should thank him"

"Well I'm glad you can finally sit with us and you will do it regularly everyday even if you like it or not because you're now our baby brother we have to take care of, along with Jimin and Jungkook" said Hoseok

"Hey!" Said Jimin and jungkook at the same time

"Looks like class is about to start so we should get going it was nice meeting you Taehyung we'll see you around classes or tomorrow bye" Said Namjoon

"Bye guys... Jungkook thank you for this"

"You're welcome Taehyung now don't forget after school I'm taking you somewhere so meet me by the gates, alright?"

"Alright"

The whole day Taehyung was happy that he hung out with the members but felt weird when Jungkook protected him, he felt safe around the younger and Taehyung doesn't know why he just does. Hopefully Taehyung will know soon maybe sooner then he thinks...

///////////////////////////////////////////

Grammar mistakes. Probably.

Do I care. Not really.

Actually yes I do

Bye guys.