What If We Were Together-Jisung(1)

Start from the beginning

"I told you she doesn't feel the same way about me, she only thinks of me as a friend." Jisung croaked out and began to walk towards their dorms, he ignored the cries of his hyungs and kept walking.

While you opened the exiting doors of the company you could hear the cries of the boys behind you. You turned around to see that NCT Dream, without Jisung, was running towards you. You tried to turn around and leave quickly but they had already grabbed your hand and yanked you back with them.

"Hey! Let me go!" You tried to squirm out of their grasp. Mark turned around to look at you.

"Not until you talk to Jisung," he said blankly and turned back around. You looked down at your feet and you could feel your tears wanting to come back.

"I d-don't want to speak to Jisung," you said softly making Haechan scoff.

"Even we know that's a lie," he giggled a bit as they all went to the dorms, getting weird looks from staff workers. "now we're going to let you talk things out with Jisung and everything will be okay, okay?" They stopped in front of the dorm, opened the door, and placed you inside.

Once you were inside the room you could see Jisung on the bed staring at you with a tear-stained face. He immediately tried to wipe away his tears and turned around.

"Jisung," he tried furiously to clean his face with his jacket sleeves. "come on Jisungie, you know I hate it whenever you cry," you whined.

He turned around with a fake smile on his face. "I'm not crying, it's okay (Y/N), I'm okay." he began to get up from the bed, but you saw right through his act. He always acted like this when he had something on his mind or he was genuinely sad about something.

"Jisung, I'm not going to fall for that, " you slowly inched closer to him. "you've known me for too long, I can read you like a book, "

His fake smile fell and he looked down at his shoes. "I'm sorry," he sniffed. "I probably caused you a lot of trouble today, I'm sorry I made you cry, I'm sorry for a lot of things, especially for wanting to become an idol," Jisung wiped his face. "I really don't want to leave you, you're my best friend." He sniffled a little bit more as he raised his head to meet your eyes.

"Jisung, if this is what you want to do you don't have to be sorry for it," you began to explain to him. "If you want to become an idol then okay, I'll support you the entire way." You gave him a wide smile and he couldn't help but feel the urge to hug you.

"But if I do become an idol, I won't be able to see you anymore, I don't want to lose such an important person in my life." He reached for your hand no matter how fast his heart began to beat. He held your hands in his warm ones.

"I wish I would've told you this sooner but," he looked down at your shoes and mumbled something that you couldn't hear.

"Hmm? What did you say?" You leaned in a bit closer so you could hear him. He mumbled it a bit louder but you still couldn't hear him

"Okay, it's either you're mumbling or I'm getting older, speak up a bit." Jisung began to chuckle at your cute remark. This was one of the things that he loved about you.

He sighed as he looked up at you. "Why are you making me feel this way (Y/N)? I swear my heart beats faster when I'm around you." He smiled widely at you.