Chapter•11

His beautiful Scottish accent rang in my head his smile was big his eyes were so happy looking.I took a deep breath.'Oliver I can't.........'
'Oliver I can't don't you have a thing with Katie I can't hurt my friend like that'The look on his eyes was enough to tell me I messed up by saying that.Yes I wanted to be with him.Who wouldn't?I'd support him at all the games but I was a mess and he doesn't need that right now.I was too much into my own mind that I didn't notice he left.He left me sitting in the quidditch pitch alone.There he also left a small black box.I opened it seeing a beautiful silver ring with his initials on it.Was I overthinking everything?Katie wouldn't mind right he's moved on right?Doesn't she have a thing for Cedric.With that I ran as fast as I possibly could trying to find Oliver frantically.Whilst running with tears rolling down my eyes I bumped into someone my glasses falling.
'Oh crap Im so sorry!'I picked my glasses up and was about to continue running when the person held my wrist.I put my glasses on and turned around.'Hi Weasley haven't talked to you.Wow what happened?'Puceys face was worried.I shook my head no.'Have you seen Wood?'He nodded and pointed ahead.With that I thanked him and ran.I think everyone knew we were meant to be.Ever since first year there was always something with us.I reached our common room.I was panting my eyes red and puffy everyone turned to see me.They all pointed to the boys side of the rooms.I guess they know too.I made it to his door.This was something that could change everything.I took the little black box out.Looking once again at the beautiful silver ring with the O.W. engraved onto it.I knocked at the door.No response.Once again.Nothing.I opened the door and saw his body shaking he was probably crying.My brother was there and he shook his head sadly at me.I messed up.He's been waiting so long to make me his and I ruined it.I walk towards his bed and climbed in.He probably knew it was me since he stopped shaking.I wrapped my arms around his torso.His back was to me so i ran one hand in his hair.I then kissed his head.'Oliver the ring is lovely.I said no since I was scared because you mean so much to me and I can't ruin it.I can't ruin us.But you know what I wouldn't want to be with anyone that isn't you because you mean a lot to me.Maybe I even love you.Ollie let's try it.'He turned looking me right in the eyes he wrapped his strong arms on my waist.'What about Katie?'I giggled' You've dated several girls Ollie I think she won't mind.'His face got serious ' What about Flint?'I looked him right in the eye ' I tried being with Flint didn't work out he wasn't you.'He kissed me.I felt him smile upon our kiss.This guy really had my whole heart.We pulled away and cuddled and talked.He then put the ring upon my hand.I kissed his check.We stayed in bed for a long time because I hadn't noticed that it was already night out.'I have to go Oliver it's getting late.'I tried getting up but his hold on me was pretty strong.He mumbled upon my neck'Stay baby.'I giggled at the pet name he gave me.I did end up getting out of his grip though.Here I lay upon my bed so happy that I was finally with him.Nothing could ruin it but I knew something would.Something always goes.

I woke up to music probably one of the girls was playing music from their device Katie had gotten them.I turned and saw them getting ready putting their hair up or makeup on.They all looked at me.'How does it feel dating the captain of our quidditch team?'They all giggled and I just got out of bed.'Oh it feels so amazing guys.'I batted my eyelashes at them and we laughed.I took a shower and got dressed.I brushed my teeth.Then brushed my brunette curls and put on a bit of chapstick and headed out.I didn't put my hair up as I was letting it dry out.There he was sitting in the common room.Looking oh so innocent.'Ronald Weasley give me my damn chocolate frog oh I swear I'll make you into a frog!' He gave me a devilish smile.'Oh really do it.'With that I pulled out my wand and Oliver's arms were wrapped around me and turned me so the spell would hit the wall instead of my evil brother.I pushed him and looked at him with a serious face.'He's eating my chocolate frog my mum sent ME not HIM.'Oliver nodded and got me my chocolate frog from Ron or whatever was left of it.Before I could pull out my wand he ran out of the common room.I huffed and began eating it.Oliver wrapped his arm around my waist and we started walking until we heard the twins call us.'Yes boys what do you need.' 'You guys don't even bother waiting for us to go to the great hall together.'Fred stated with a sad look or so he was trying.'Wood get your hand off our sister or we'll tell our older brothers to bet you up for touching her.'George has a stern look on his face that Wood immediately let me go but didn't realize it was actually a joke so we all started laughing.He turned the brightest shade of red I'd ever seen.

On our way to the great hall we all talked about how winter holidays were coming up and Oliver should spend it with us.Which he was happy about and would ask his parents.Breakfast was good.I was dreading going to class especially potions it seemed like Snape really hated me since he'd always pick on me and get me in trouble but I couldn't do anything about it.I was right as I was sitting in my chair waiting for class to begin.Oliver in the other hand had his hand resting on my upper thigh.Which was pretty destructing but I didn't put much mind to it.I was just waiting to get to Lupin's class as he was my favorite teacher.'Ms.Weasley would you care to explain to the class what I was talking about yesterday?'He gave me a smug look knowing I didn't know.'Sorry Professor Snape but I wasn't paying attention to you yesterday.'I gave him a smile and he nodded and turned around going to write on the board.I huffed in relief when'Oh Ms.Weasley would you also tell Mr.Wood to take his hand off your thigh thank you.You can all do whatever you want after class.'My eyes went wide and I slapped Oliver's hand off he yelped in pain as it hurt him.He turned red from embarrassment.As for me I was red from anger.Time in that class went slower then ever.Finally oh finally it was time for DADA but I was sad when I didn't see Lupin there but Dumbledore.'Professor Lupin won't be here in a couple days but don't worry he'll be back.So for today's lesson..'I stopped listening what could have possibly happened he's always here and he loves his job.Maybe he was sick or something

Guess who is back yes that's right me((:It's been a long long time
since I've last updated it really bothers me that I haven't finished it soo I'm going to try my very best to upload regularly!Ill try my best to upload another chapter before the end of the year(:Hope you guys enjoy this chapter as your late christmas present(: