Chapter•8

I woke up the next morning because Katie was shaking me.

'Is there something you need because if you don't I will murder you.' I said into my pillow barley audible.

'Yeah I was wondering if you would like to go to the great hall with me Yadira.' I smiled forgetting that she woke me up.I took a shower and got dressed and let my wet dark brown short curls to dry to become a very puffy mess.We were in the corridors making our way to the great hall when Katie spoke up' I missed you a lot Yadira hopefully we can be friends again. 'I turned to face her 'Who said we were ever stopped being friends.' She smiled and hugged me and we finally got to the great hall which was somewhat full.Pucey was with his friends in the Slytherin table.I looked at him but he was to into the conversation to notice me.So I went to my table with Katie were Oliver was saving us both a spot he got up and hugged Katie and then me.Hermione was also there I went up to her and ruffled the top of her head which ended up messing her hair up.She groaned 'You know you could say hey instead of messing up my hair right Yadira?!'I giggled 'yes I'm fully aware but where would the fun be in that.' I said with a pout at the end she just laughed.I had my back to the Slytherin table which I might regret because a couple of minutes later someone wrapped their arms around my shoulders which caused me to spill my drink all over Ron's food which made everyone laugh but him.I gave him an apologetic look I turned my head to have my eyes meet the eyes of the one and only Pucey. 'Well hello there beautiful' he said resting his head on my shoulder.'hi Adrian and I know I'm beautiful original much.'I said causing the both of us to laugh he spent the whole breakfast here he even walked me to class.He had an arm around my shoulder let's just say my brother's and Oliver weren't so fond about that.Katie in the other hand was probably planning our wedding even though we were just friends which I ended having to say the whole day even at dinner which I was currently making faces at Pucey which he would return.Then the most unexpected thing happened a girl came up and kissed Flint in his check making him loose complete focus on what we were doing which pissed me of.I saw them laughing her long straight black hair going in sync with her giggles.She was tall and very skinny she had dark eyes light skin and sharp features.She probably sensed someone looking at them she glared at me she held his hands and he kissed her skinny long fingers whilst he was doing that she just smirked looking at me.I just sat there looking at them not even touching my food.But I was asking myself Who is she?