Chapter ·6

We finally made it to Hogwarts. Everyone had their robes on first years were looking around amazed but it was only the train station wait till they see Hogwarts. Katie was all over Oliver hugging him holding his hand. Stupid this is stupid they are stupid but why do I care? The twins came up to me

' you like him face it.' George said quickly followed by Fred saying.

' and stop having a grumpy face on you won't get him looking Iike that. ' Oliver Somehow got Katie off of him and came with us.

' Why so much cuddling Wood?Can't you guys wait till we get to the dorms? ' I asked Oliver with a small shiver because it was cold. Even by the fact that I had the robe on. I guess Oliver saw cause he gave me his sweater.

' Weasley take care I wouldn't want you to get sick. ' He said with a concerned voice.

I looked at him ' sure thing Oliver. '

We were walking in complete silence when ' WEASLEY!! ' I turned my head seeing Pucey running toward me with open arms. Which I did the same thing and opened mine not preparing for what was gonna happen next. He also hugged Wood who I may say was not happy about this at all.

'Oliver l came here to tell you I don't want any trouble with you. Let's forget about the past and instead lets become friends yeah. ' he was sticking his hand out waiting for Oliver's response. Which took Oliver a year to process all this.

' Ya sure ' he shook Adrians hand and he left.

*TIME SKIP*
First years were sorted and one first year who we had been talking to asked if me and the twins were triplets which we replied a no to. I was a year younger but some how manged to be in the same year as them.

We all made our way to the dorms. Where Katie was once again all over Oliver who seemed to busy not to notice.

' Hey guys let's play truth or dare?' I asked everyone but Katie   replied what's that. I explained to them and they all said sure.

We were all in a circle the order was Fred to my right and Oliver to my left.George was left to Oliver. Alice wad left of George. Katie to her left and Angelina to her left.Lee to Angelina's left and to Lee's left was Fred.

At first everything was kind of boring until Lee said to Oliver

' So does our favorite caption have a crush? ' when saying that Oliver looked at Katie straightened her self up. When she was done doing that he replied with a simple yes.

' Well then is she in this room?' Oliver looked down to the floor looked up back at Katie and guloed and nodded his head.

' Well then kiss her Oliver.' with that Oliver took one last look at Katie and....

  To Be Continued

°°°°°°
hope you guys enjoyed this chapter i an working on chapter7 . also if you have anymore questions on any of the characters feel free to ask. Also if any one is interested in being apart of the story tell me I would love to have more charcters. Well that's it sorry for the very slow updates.