Chapter ·7

Oliver kissed Katie and we were all shocked and I was hurt.Their kiss lasted for a very long time enough time to let my eyes fill in with tears and spill.I quickly wiped them away and they pulled away Katie smiling at Oliver and Oliver looking down at the ground.It was quite for a couple of seconds until I finally decided to speak up.

'I have to go to the library I forgot my book there.'Which was actually true it's a muggle book and it's dented and ripping apart but it's a good book.It was called Milk and Honey.

Oliver got up 'mind if I tag along.'
I looked at him then at Katie who didn't want him to leave.

'You shouldn't she doesn't want you to leave stay with her.' i said talking about Katie who gave me a smile in reply and mouthed a thank you.With that I left knowing Oliver would continue to ask to come.

I walked into the library and pulled out my IPod which was blue which dad got for me from the muggle world which I was very grateful for.I went onto Spotify and clicked my playlist putting it on shuffle.Wouldn't It Be Nice by The Beach Boys started to play. I turned on my flashlight and had a little party then went on the search for my book which was in my favorite area of the library which not many people knew about.I found it and looked at its beautiful view out the window i took a seat and relaxed listening listening to the music.The song ended and I started making my way to the dorms.Once I was in T.N.T by AC DC started to play and let's just say I accidently woke up the couple sleeping which was none other then Katie and Oliver.They were cuddling on the couch 'I'm worry I didn't see you guys there I'll just go to my room' I was barley gonna put one foot on the steps when Katie spoke up ' Hey Yadira let's hang out tomorrow like old times' I looked at her smiling and nodding like and idiot and she just giggled and rested her head once again on Oliver's chest.At least they are happy right ?