chapter•10

I left the great hall and was headed to the common room when someone approached me.
'Weasley isn't it?Hi my name is Fiona I'm Adrian girlfriend.'I didn't believe her at all Adrian never had girlfriends he had flings I would know I was his best friend.I just nodded at her.'Not to be rude babe but leave my boyfriend alone.Don't talk to him.I know how close you guys are and I know how touchy he is with you.You can't make up your mind between Pucey and Wood so I'll make it easy for you bye girly'With that she just left.Yeah I'm happy for him don't get me wrong but I don't like how she's telling me I can't talk to him.I made it back to the dorm and got dressed to go to sleep and I went to sleep.

The next morning
I woke up early for once the rest of the girls were still sleeping so I quietly got ready and headed to the common room to see if anyone was there and some people were there but not anyone I know.I went straight to Percy and Oliver's room.When I got there Percy my brother was obviously already up as for Oliver he was sleeping.I hugged my brother and said good morning and went up to Oliver.He looked so cute sleeping I jumped into bed with him.He then moved and wrapped his arms around my waist.I blushed so intensely at that.'Good morning beautiful nice seeing you here.'His raspy morning voice made the butterflies in my stomach dance in my stomach.'Hey is there handsome get up so we can go to the great hall together.'He ended up getting up five minutes late because he wanted to stay in that position for a while.Whilst he was as getting ready i caught a glimpse of his toned body which made me blush so much.I grabbed one of his hoodies again and wore it.He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered'Lets go beautiful.'When we arrived we sat at our usual spots Oliver was being touchy today so that meant he had his hand resting on my thigh.I was eating and my eyes landed on Pucey and his apparent girlfriend.He smiled and waved at me I was gonna return the wave but his girlfriend gave me a glare and I ignored him .
Time skip
Oliver and I were walking to the library to go study for a test and Pucey passed by us.'Weasley haven't talked to you in a while.'I nodded at him and kept walking Oliver knew something was up but didn't say anything.We spent a lot of time studying odd that today he didn't have practice.'Hey yadira let's go to the quidditch pitch'I got all my stuff and went.We talked some more on our way there and when we got there.
'Hey Yadira I have a question.'I nodded for him to continue.'You mean so much to me and I love being around you and with you.I think it's pretty dumb of us not to already be a couple.So will you Yadira Kyle Weasley do me the honor of being my girlfriend.'His beautiful Scottish accent rang in my head his smile was big his eyes were so happy looking.I took a deep breath.'Oliver I can't.........'

hey guys i'm back😤😤🤙🏼🤙🏼how have y'all been sorry for the long wait on this story i don't know if people even read it anymore but i hope y'all enjoyed it😘🙃