Chapter •4

' Good morning love how did you sleep? ' That voice rang in my ear knowing the voice I woke up with a annoyed face.

' What would you two like '

' Mom said to hurry and get down already and a friends here ' I just nodded in return.

My room is a nice pastel blue it's dark brown in here but it's because it was raining. I enjoyed ran.

I was walking to my door when a box hit my foot. I grab the box and sit on the floor to check it out.

I open the box and find pictures taken by a muggle camera. I spot my mp3player I put in my earphones and hit play.A song by the Beatles started to play.

I'm going thru each photo it's of my friends , my siblings , and me. I miss my friends in 3rd year something happened to us. Katie and all of the girls all they do is smile and say hi even though we share dorms. Pucey and Oliver started hating each other. I broke up with Pucey in 3rd year. Oliver never talked to me after 3rd year. I was sobbing looking at the pictures seeing how happy I was. Many people don't like me and I quite quidditch because people told me I was only harming the team from ever winning.

The song comes to an end I put all of the things back in the box.

Voices were heard as I was going down stairs it was probably Harry or Hermione ( the golden trio is going into 3rd year Ginny going into 2nd)
but when I got down his eyes were the first thing I saw his features didn't change much. He had his broom in one hand and in the other his stuff. I finally looked him eye to eye he just rolled his eyes at me and followed George and Fred to their room. 

Mom came up to me and lead me to the table I eat some of the food and went back to my room.

I wanted to put these wall on my floor. I went and grabbed different pictures on my wall music playing in the back. I felt tired so I laid on my back and closed my eyes. Listening to the song come to a end.

' nice room you have it's like you weird ' I opened one eye and saw him slowly getting up I looked at him.

' ya I guess it is ' I looked at him admiring my room. ' Oliver I miss you and Alicia , Katie , and Angela why does it have to be like this? Why do you want it to be this way? Tears filling my eyes him came up to me but his hand on my check and the other wiping the tear that came out of my eye.

' this is so you know how much you put me thru. when you were dating Pucey I was over here hurting you would never love me Yadira. ' hearing him say my name stung me in my heart.

He slowly moved the hand that was on my check to my mouth and slowly walking away. As well as maybe my life.

~~~