Can't Get Enough Of You (6)

Pennny's Point Of View <3

"She's been here all night. And she just got really tired and fell asleep down here," someone whispered. Wait, I know that voice! Hmm....Cassidee? Yeah it's Cassidee!

  "Yup, and she was crying in her sleep. Poor girl. What happened last night?" I think Evan said. Yeah I have known him for this long to know his voice. 

 "Well, she went to my house and Ross came home and he was angry at her about something and then mentioned that he's bringing a date to the sleep over tonight," I think Rydel said. Yeah that's Rydel. She's the only one who knows what happened last night, not including me. 

 "Should we wake her up?" Cassidee asked.

"Yeah. Probably," Evan said. I heard footsteps coming closer to me and then I was being shaken. "Penny. Wake up. Wake up," Evan said.

  My eyes slowly fluttered open and everything was a blur. I blinked a few time until I could see clearer. I yawned and stretched out my arms. "Good morning," I said sleepily.

  "Hey sleepy head. You okay?" Rydel asked.

"Yeah. Thanks Rydel. So what are we doing today?" 

 "Well I made breakfast. Then after that we're going to go shopping for snacks and stuff for the sleepover!" Cassidee exclaimed. 

 "Ugh! Shopping with girls?! Can Jesse and I stay at home and make everything comfy?" Evan whined. 

 I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Fine. I know how much you and Jesse hate shopping with girls." Evan smiled and we all laughed. Mm, I'm hungry. Oooh! Cassidee made food! I raced up to the kitchen. The smell of bacon and eggs caressed my nose and made me want food more. 

   I ran to the small island and took a plate of food full of eggs, bacon, toast and butter. And grabbed a glass of Sunny D from Jesse.

  "Hey that was mine!" he yelled.

  I took another sip and smiled. "This. This cup right here? Oh I'm sorry Jesse." I almost gave him the glass back. ALMOST! "SIKE! Sucker! Go get your own cup Jesse. This one's mine." 

  Jesse mumbles something I can't quite hear and I could hear Evan, Cassidee, and Rydel's laughs in the background. I ignore them and go back to my food. Food is awesome! It's the only thing in this world that can't break your heart. That's why I love food. And it's also yummy! Duh..

  The doorbell rang making me stop eating my delicious breakfast. "Jesse! Can you get the door?" I whine.

  "No! You get it! This is what you get for taking my Sunny D!" he says. I glare at him and groan. Who's so important that they just had to interrupt me devouring my delicious breakfast?! This better be good or I will kill someone. I mean it! I will kill someone! 

  I drop my fork and spoon and walk to the door. I open it and see who it is. "Hi Penelope! How are you?" Jesse's mom says. I smile and hug her.

 "I'm great. Come in Ms. Anderson. I'll tell Jesse you're here," I say. I open the door wider to let her come in. She happily walks in and follows me to the living room. "Hey Jesse, guess who's here!" 

  Jesse enters the room, holding Evan's hand. His mom squeals and runs over to Jesse to hug him. "Jesse! I missed you! Why haven't you called me? Are you okay? Is Evan taking care of you? Evan you better be taking good care of my baby!" 

 Evan lets go of Jesse's hand and walks over to me. We both try our hardest not to laugh. "Mom! I. Can't. Breath!" Jesse says. His mom sighs and lets go of him. 

 "I'm sorry baby. I just missed you so much!" she says.

 "Aw. I missed you too mom. What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be somewhere around the world, doing whatever you're job is?" Jesse says.

 "Yes. But I wanted to visit my baby before I go away again. You're all grown up now! Penelope can you please make sure he goes on Skype to talk to me later," she says.

  I smile and nod. "Of course Mrs.Anderson. I'll make sure he does," I say. She smiles back and gives me a big hug.

 "I always liked you and Cassidee." Both Cassidee and I's faces turned a light shade of red. "Well I gotta go. Bye! Call me soon!" she said. I laughed and we followed her out of the house. 

      ~*~~*~*~*~**~

   Two hours later and we were done shopping. Yeah it took a bit more time than we thought. We first bought the snacks and drinks and put them in the car. Then we went on a shopping spree at the mall. 

  "We're home!" Rydel exclaimed when she turned left and our houses came into view. We all sighed and slowly walked out of the car once Rydel parked it in our driveway. We opened the trunk and it was full of bags. 

  Jesse saw us outside and opened the door and came out to help us. He grabbed the Wal-mart bags full of food first and laid them on the counter. I grabbed my Abercrombie & Fitch bags and stuffed them in my walk in closet. 

  I flopped down on my comfy bed and kicked off my shoes. My feet are killing me! "Penelope! Can you help us down here?!" Jesse yells. 

  I groan and get up. Can't I get a break? Ugh! I reluctantly walk down to the living room. Cassidee and Rydel and are in the kitchen, opening the chips and putting in bowls. While Jesse and Evan are                                                                             rearranging the furniture. I grab a big blanket and set it down on the white carpet. And put tons of fluffy pillows, making it more comfortable. 

   Cassidee puts the bowls of chips on a small table and Rydel heats up some popcorn. The doorbell rings and echoes through the house. I laugh and open the door, reveling Riker, Ratliff, and Rocky. I squeal and jump up and hug them, tightly. 

  I let go and open the door wider to let them in. They sit on the couch and start to devour the snacks. I go to the light switch and dim the lights to make a cool affect in the room. I pour some drinks for the guys and hand it to them. 

 The door bell rings once again and I happily open it. "Welcome to the-" I stop when I see who's standing in-front of me.

   BRENDA. 

___________________________________________________________________________

  That is what you guys get for now. I know, I know it was short. But I wanted to leave you all there. Begging me for more. If you beg I'll update faster and give you guys a really interseting chapter including: girls, boys, glares, kissing, screaming, heartbreaks, and CAT FIGHTS!!!

   Vote and comment if you love it! If you don't like it then lie like a motherf****er! LOL JK comment and vote if you actually love it.  If you don't like it then why are you here? And I had writer's block so that's why it wasn't tat good. SORRY!

  Love ya! <3

LATERZ <3