Can't Get Enough Of You (3)

Pic is of...Jesse! <3

                          ~Penelope's emo-slash-depressed-and-moody Point Of View <3 XD~

       I woke up the next morning to knocking on my door. "Come in." The door creaked open and revealed a worried Cassidee and Evan.

   They both new that I didn't like talking much so they both did sign language when I would be having days like this. You okay sis? Cassidee signed. 

  We're really worried about you. Evan signed. I signed back to them I'm fine. Actually a bit happier but still the same. Just need some time alone. 

  They both nodded. Want to get brunch with us?, Cassidee signed before she closed the door. 

   Sure, I'll be down in a few minutes. See you later. She closed my door and I sat there, alone. I eventually got up from my bed and walked to my mirror. I looked like a mess. I went to my closet and picked out something to wear. After I did I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

   The shower was warm. It made me relax and all the tension built in my body go away. I grabbed the soap and started scrubbing myself. Okay I need to get myself together. I have brunch with my wonderful sister and twin brother. And after that I have a photo shoot. I need to just smile and not care about any of my problems for now. I just need to focus on my fans. 

  I hissed when I something started stinging. I looked down and noticed that I was scrubbing myself too hard. Shit! That hurts. HSSS! I rubbed it  a few times and it stopped stinging. I put the soap back and reached out to get my shampoo and massaged my hair until it was silky soft and full of bubbles. 

  After i rinsed everything off and dried off I wrapped a towel over my body and ran to my room. I slipped on my denim shorts and a tank top. I grabbed my pink bag that was filled with my make-up and took out my black eyeliner and lip-gloss. I don't put on a lot of make-up. People like it better when I don't wear any at all but do put on some eye liner and lip-gloss. 

 After putting those two on I looked decent enough. I took out my acoustic guitar and opened the french doors in my bedroom that led to my balcony. I sat down on one of the tables and tuned my guitar. I started strumming some notes and started singing. 

    "I'm so glad you made time to see me. 

How's life? Tell me how's your family? I haven't seen them in a whi-i-ile.

You've been good busier than ever. We small talk. Work and the weather. 

 Your guard is up. And I know wh-y-y. 'Cause the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind. 

 You gave me roses and I left them there to die. 

So this is me swallowing my pride standing in-front of you, saying I'm sorry for that night.

And I go back to December all the time.

It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you, wishing I'd realise what I had when you were mine.

And I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right.

I go back to December all the time," I sang.

   I stopped singing and just played the rest of the song. I didn't have anymore lyrics. It wasn't finished yet. So that's practically what I have so far. I'm going to name the song 'Back To December.'

   It means a lot to me and I actually wrote the song after someone. 

     "Penelope! Are you ready yet?!" Cassidee yelled from her bedroom. I walked out and she followed behind me. Her dirty blond hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing denim shorts and a cute top. We were basically wearing the same thing.