Taehyung heard someone said "I heard that there will be a new student today." 'Oh yeah, I heard that from Hobi hyung yesterday' He said on his mind. After a while the teacher, Mrs. Nam, came and that made everyone silent But she wasn't the only one who came, there was a boy beside her .Jungkook whined quietly because of how much he hated this class. "Everyone this is Choi Hyunjae. Mr. Choi, introduce yourself." Mrs. Nam said to the new student. "Hello I'm Choi Hyunjae. You can call me Hyunjae. I'm the new transfer student. Please take care of me." Hyunjae said then bowed. Jungkook felt a bad aura around Hyunjae and noticed Hyunjae looking at Taehyung with lustful eyes.

Jungkook gave Hyunjae a death glare but Hyunjae didn't notice it because he was still looking at Taehyung. Taehyung didn't notice any of the glares because he was busy drawing on his notebook. Mrs. Nam told to sit beside a student that was two desks away from Taehyung and Jungkook. Once Hyunjae sat down, the class went on normally.

The period was finally done. They all exited the class. Jungkook took Taehyung's right hand protectively and dragged the other outside the room because he didn't want Hyunjae to come near Taehyung. "Owwwwwie, Kookie you're hurting my wrist!" Taehyung whined while Jungkook was grabbing him roughly. When Jungkook heard the younger whimper he stopped. He forgot all his jealousy and realized what he did then pulled his baby to his embrace.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't realize I was holding you roughly." Jungkook said then he put his face deep on Taehyung's neck, smelling his addicting scent. "It's okay Jungkookie." Taehyung said, holding Jungkook's soft hair.

Jungkook slowly pushed himself and Taehyung to the side where no one could see them. Once he gently pushed Taehyung to a near wall, he kissed Taehyung's neck and started sucking it. "J-Jung-ah w-what ar-e you-" Before Taehyung could finish, Jungkook shushed him by connecting their lips together. Jungkook's tongue exploring Taehyung's mouth and swallowing Taehyung's moans. Jungkook stopped once they both ran out of breath. A sting of saliva connecting both of their mouth.

Jungkook stared lustfully at Taehyung's plump, swollen, and red lips. He then went down to Taehyung's jawline and sucked on the tan skin until he landed on Taehyung's neck. The innocent Taehyung didn't what they were doing but he wanted more.

He was sucking Taehyung's neck while Taehyung was moaning needyly. "Ah J-jung-kook ngh!" Jungkook sucked all around Taehyung's neck down to his collarbones. While sucking he heard Taehyung moaning and whimpering louder than before, he found his sweet spot. He stated at his masterpiece with lust filled eyes. The he reconnected their lips together.

The kiss was getting deeper and deeper as Jungkook slided his hands on Taehyung's ass. "J-jung-ah s-stop n-o m-more!" With that said Jungkook stopped and looked at Taehyung. "We'll continue this in my room baby boy." He whispered to Taehyung's right ear and then pecked his lips when he saw Taehyung blushing madly.

*****************************
Hello everyone Jhope you enjoyed the double update. I wasn't busy today so I thought why not update today?

 I wasn't busy today so I thought why not update today?