Chapter 34 - Ride

Start from the beginning

The engine roared before he drove it out of the garage, we went out the house right into the rode. He lives in a quiet place where there weren't so many people live there that made the rode pretty empty. I was smiling while holding on him tight,

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"To buy ice cream," he said then he speeds up the speed, my tummy flipped as a laughed slipped from my mouth while I hugged him so tight.

He stopped the motorcycle near the beach then we went off the motorcycle, I took off the helmet then gave it to him. I left him into the closest ice cream's store leaving him who was still busy with her motorcycle.

"Hello, what can I help for you?" An old lady who sells the ice cream greet me with a smile.

"I want to buy an ice cream please," I said smiling.

"What do you want, so many sweet flavors for a sweet lady," she said then I smiled.

"I want red velvet in a cone please," I said to her then she began to scoop the ice cream for me.

"Alex do you want?" I asked him before he stepped next to me.

"No thank you," he said then I frowned he was the one who wanted to take me for ice cream but he didn't want it.

"How much is it miss?" He asked the old lady after giving me the cone.

"It's 2 dollar sir" she smiled.

"Keep the change," he said then we left.

"Thank you" she smiled.

We walked closer into the beach then stopped a miles away from it while watching people who were having a lot of fun there. It was a small beach but had a lot of visitors and it had so many kinds of food.

"The wind is pretty harsh," I said while eating my ice cream, the wind was blowing my hairs which made it hard for me to eat it.

He suddenly holds my hair then brushing it with his finger until he asked me for a headband then I gave him one from my wrist. He put it into a ponytail while I was smiling at his action.

"Let's take a walk," he said.

He held onto my hand while leading the way, everyone around seemed recognized us. I could tell by the way they stare at us.

"Why did you take me here?" I asked him.

"I don't know I just love being here," he said.

"I feel so free and there are so many foods here," he said while we looked around.

"Bella Clark, can I take a picture with you?" Two girls suddenly asked me.

"Oh hi of course," I said, I let go of his hand then gave their phone to Alex to help them to take a picture of us.

"Thank you so much, you're so pretty," one of them said.

"Aw thank you-you guys too" I said.

"Your welcome, bye bell," they said then we continued to walk.