01 | 𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗅𝗌 & 𝗅𝖺𝗉 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌.

Being famous should've been easy peasy, lemon squeezy, but unfortunately it wasn't. Jeongguk knew that better than anyone else.

Not everyone could handle the hectic schedule, training, and of course, the crazy delusional fans.

Those are the worst.

Don't get him wrong, he loves his friends dearly. Loves when they cheer him on when his on stage, or send make cute fa art or edits of him, and when they write sweet comments on his vlives.

Jeongguk was grateful that he's fortunate enough to live his dream.

He just wishes he could catch a break sometimes.

Now as he's sitting in the makeup chair, getting ready for a performance and almost falling asleep, the stress ball in his hand being the only thing keeping him from closing his eyes.

"Stop moving your head, Jeongguk!" The makeup artist scolded and pulled his head back so it was straight again.

He sighed and glanced at the clock on the wall. 45 minutes until he'd had to go on stage. He hopes that makeup noona would finish quickly do he could get a quick nap before the show begins.

"There, all done!" The makeup artist announces with a proud smile, obviously content with her finishing look.

Jeongguk mutters a quick "thank you" and stands up. He goes straight to the area where they keep snacks and drinks. He gets himself a bottle of water and sips on it, secretly wishing it was vodka instead.

Jeongguk plops down on the couch with a loud sigh, leaning his head against the headrest, and closes his eyes.

"Hey, you can't fall asleep, we have to warm up before we get on stage." Namjoon shakes him gently, forcing an annoyed groan out of him.

"Why'd you gotta be so mean?" The younger alpha pouts like a child. His fans would've had a heart attack if they saw him right now, acting adorable in a childish way.

Jeongguk isn't really the type of person to act cute, but he wouldn't mind doing it for his fans' sake.

"Come on, stop acting like a 5 year old and get up." Namjoon demanded.

"Yeah, yeah"

He stretched his arm towards Namjoon, gesturing for him to help him get up. Namjoon took his hand and helped him up with a groan.

The show went smoothly, as expected from someone as professional as BTS. The boys were backstage after just wrapping up yet another crazy show.

Jeongguk had a towel in one hand wiping away the sweat and a water bottle in the other, taking large gulps.

One of their many assistants offered to help him dab away the sweat, which he agreed to. Jeongguk didn't miss the way the beta girl licked her lips and eyed his muscles trough his shirt that was drenched in sweat.

He rolled his eyes and continued to drink his water. Of course she would drool over him and come up with absolutely any excuse to just touch him a little bit.

He was Jeon Motherfucking Jeongguk, after all. Everyone wanted a pice of that fine ass.

"Thank you, noona, I can handle it by myself now." He stopped the girl once she started getting too touchy for his liking.

Jeongguk drank the rest of what was left of the water and then threw the plastic bottle in the trash can. He then started walking to his dressing room so he could change and wait for his hyungs so they could get the hell out of there.

Jeongguk decided to dress comfortably but still not too trashy, he decide on a black hoodie, ripped jeans and a black leather jacket. He finished off the look by putting a face mask on and a black cap.

When he went back to where their manager was waiting with their van, everyone else in the group already waited there for him.

They decided to have some fun and celebrate that everything was going so well for them. And what's the best way to do that?

By going to a strip club and getting shit faced, of course. And what better place to do that than the most famous and elegant strip club in Seoul, Black Rose.

Every celebrity in Korea has went to Black Rose at some point in their career , and why wouldn't they when the place has everything and anything you can imagine?

"Jeongguk, get your fucking ass back in the car!" Hoseok yelled at a smirking Jeongguk whose sticking his head out of the window to take selfies.

He wanted to get that wind blown hair, even if it means he'd get his ass kicked by Hoseok.

"Oh, shit!" Jeongguk yelped as he grabbed onto the seat, his whole body almost flying out of the car.

Hoseok laughed. "That's what you get for being a
dumbass!"

"Hoseok, stop fucking leaning on me!" Yoongi hissed, pushing the younger alpha off of himself.

"Please can you guys calm down?" Namjoon begged from the front seat.

Jeongguk frowned. "Ugh, whatever boomer" and put his AirPods on.

An hour later their van stopped in front of a secluded parking lot. All four alphas getting out of the van and instructing their manager to go home, assuring him they'd call when they need a ride back home.

They didn't have to even talk to the bouncer, he knew that they were regulars there, so he let them enter with a nod of his head.

The club was packed with various other people, both Korean and foreign. Loud music blasting, making the ground shake from the sheer loudness of it.

Jeongguk and his group went straight to the furthest side of the club where they were met by a long staircase that lead to the most lavish and expensive area in the whole club.

They enter the private room decorated with expensive furniture and flashy colors. It's big and much quieter than the chaos going on outside. Jeongguk likes it much more, and he feels excitement bubbling inside of him as he spots a huge bucket with million dollar champagne on top of the circular table.

"Jeongguk, don't drink too much." Namjoon warned as the younger alpha opened the bottle and drank from it.

Jeongguk plopped down on the couch with a roll of his eyes. "Come on now, we're here to have fun aren't we?"

"That does not mean I'll hold back your hair while you vomit." Yoongi frowned.

"Guys, they're here!" Hoseok announced.

The three of them turned to see the strippers who would entrain them. Each of them got their own giving them lap dances or something else.

Jeongguk couldn't take off his eyes from the omega chatting with Hoseok.

He chugged the rest of his drink, pushed the beta off his lap and made his way to his friend and the stripper with a smirk.

;;;
The comments don't make any sense anymore. Also the Grammys are a whole circus at this point.