Maybe that's the reason why Renjun came to the vampire world. It's been such a long time since he last stepped on the human world, it feels like it's his first time coming.

Chenle? Well, he said he hated vampires but now, he learned that not all vampires are bad.

What he didn't know is that they haven't even realized that Chenle isn't a vampire. What if they realized? Will it stay the same? Who knows.

Probably not the same, because vampires use human as their food and a tool to stay alive.

Chenle was too happy to realize that his soulmate isn't a normal human being, maybe one day he will realize.

But what can he do? It's called fate.

Let's just skip on that.

"Okay, it's time to move. Where should we start?" Mark asked the pink haired boy who was admiring the world he had never been in before.

"Uuh...the problem is that i actually don't know." Jaemin rubbed his nape awkwardly and yep, he earned a punch from Renjun.

Thank God he didn't use his ability or he might break Jaemin's cheekbone.

"That hurt injunnie~" he whined while pouting.

"You deserve it." That's the only thing Renjun said before walking beside Chenle and Jisung.

"Let's just start randomly. Let's go to the nearest neighborhood." Donghyuck said with a pale face, pointing at a way that Mark didn't know about.

"Hyuck-ah!" Mark shouted.

"Yeah...I'm fine-"

"Donghyuck-ah!" Mark immediately run and catches the fainting boy.

Making a loud thud, the rest of them looked back with a shocked expression, except Jaemin.

"Hyung! Are you okay?!" Chenle ran back to Mark and Donghyuck with a concerned face.

"Hyuck-ah! Wake up!" Mark shakes his body but he's not even moving a little bit.

"What happened to him?!" Renjun tried to check his body, but there was no scar at all.

He's not even hurt physically.

"I think i know." Jaemin said, everyone attention suddenly on him

"Then talk." Renjun said with a glare.

That glare just made Jaemin smirked, because damn, it was quite hot for little renjun.

"I love your glare." Jaemin said with a smile.

Renjun was holding back his fist or else he will really give Jaemin a hard punch on the face.

"Not the time, hyung." Jisung said, Jaemin nodded.

"Alright. What's his ability again? Illusion right?" Jaemin asked the rest of them while leaning on a tree.

It's almost like his usual pose.

"Yeah, that's right." Mark said, Jaemin's smile finally showed up.

"Then I'm right. He made an illusion of all of us, right?" They all nodded.

"But what's wrong with that hyung? It's his ability after all." Chenle said. Jaemin raised a brow.

"Well, Jeno landed me this book of him. A book about abilities. It said that every ability has a weakness." He explained, they were all paying attention, even Jisung who said he hates studying.

"You can say that someone just hurt him," Jaemin said.
Mark, stood up and stepped closer to Jaemin.

"He's hurt?! Someones hurting him?! Who?!" Mark shouted and Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"I don't know for sure, hyung. But i know that someone is hurting the illusion he's making. Our clone."

"Wait, is this a bad thing or a good thing?" Jisung asked all of a sudden, Renjun smacked his arm.

"It's bad, idiot." He said, well, Jisung froze.

"Someone is messing with our clone. Remember hyung, it's just illusion. Not the real us, illusion can't do our ability." Renjun said, stepping closer to Jaemin as well.

"Yeah, he's right. If it's only a small scar or damage, it won't harm hyuck, but when it's a powerful ability, it'll damage his own body as well."

"And besides, we aren't in the vampire world. This is two different worlds with two different powers." Renjun said, walking closer to hyuck who's still not moving.

"We need to bring Hyuck back first."

"What about Jeno hyung?!" Chenle shouted.

"Don't worry. He's not hurt or anything. If he's hurt, i can feel a slight pain on my body." Jaemin said and they all seem relieved for some reason.

"You guys." Mark said suddenly. They all turned their heads to Mark's direction.

"Continue searching for Jeno. I'll be bringing Donghyuck back to the vampire world." Mark carried Donghyuck's body bridal styled.

"Such a gentleman." Jaemin smirked.

"Shut up Jaemin." Mark said, blushing slight pinkish red.

"We will be waiting here." Renjun said.

But then Chenle stood up and walked closer to Mark who already opened a portal.

"I'll go with Mark hyung. I have telepathy. I will tell you guys if something bad happens, i trust you, Jisungie." He gave Jisung one last hug and smile before grabbing Mark's shoulder and the three of them jumped into the black portal.

"Just the three of us now?" Jaemin said, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes playfully.

"Be grateful, bitch."

[ TBC ]

I Feel like updating so yay, here is an update for y'all! Hope you liked this update and thanks for supporting this book so so much! I sarang y'all! Also, i already found another story plot for the upcoming nomin book! I'll publish it when Drippin Love ends. Don't worry, its still a long way to go.